Upcoming Features
Reinforced Boxes
Metal Boxes
Glass Boxes
Better Meshes/Texturing
.INI Storage Slot Number Editing
Pickup Timer
Custom Names
Interactive Meshes (i.e. when you open the box, the door/drawer opens)
Meshes changing based on contents

Community Suggestions
Add option to label back of boxes
Snapping Bookshelves
Resource Pooling
Snapping Preservation Bins
Used/Free Slots Display
Tek Tier Boxes
Material Changer for Different Textures
Vertical orientation options
Remove/disable pickup options if inventory items are present
Word wrapping for multi-line labels
Last edited by Echo; Jul 9, 2017 @ 6:05am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Kraken:1 Sep 8, 2016 @ 6:21pm 
Could you possible make it so that either boxes are labelled on both long sides, or the box gets named in the same way as vanilla storage boxes do? Just to make it easier to utilise 'corridors' of boxes so that you can tell what's what from either side.
Echo  [developer] Sep 9, 2016 @ 3:04am 
Originally posted by The Daemon Kraken:
Could you possible make it so that either boxes are labelled on both long sides, or the box gets named in the same way as vanilla storage boxes do? Just to make it easier to utilise 'corridors' of boxes so that you can tell what's what from either side.
I'll add this to the list. I will most likely add the vanilla style naming first and work on second dose labels for the next big release.
Mythalas Sep 10, 2016 @ 10:40am 
Server setting for slot size
Gwynn Sep 21, 2016 @ 5:55am 
I would also suggest a labeling option for the ends of boxes, if possible (as well as back/front options). Love the mod!
Oliver Sep 21, 2016 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by Mythalas:
Server setting for slot size
Suggest that too, would be a nice feature.
Echo  [developer] Sep 21, 2016 @ 2:54pm 
Thanks all, I'll look into making an ini to control the number of slots. I'll also be adding an option to label other sides.
KorenoGamer Sep 25, 2016 @ 10:30am 
How about an auto stacking feature? it exists in this mod. Stacking Storage V2. But I like your boxes better.
Last edited by KorenoGamer; Sep 25, 2016 @ 10:40am
Salty Oct 15, 2016 @ 8:51am 
dont no if this is the right spot or if someone else has ask this question already but when i shut the server down to update and turn it back on all my boxes go from unlocked to locked and none in my tribe can access them how can i change that, so they stay unlocked
Echo  [developer] Oct 15, 2016 @ 10:06am 
@SALTYMUFFINS this is a known bug. I am working on saving the locked or unlocked state on the server for the next release.
Salty Oct 16, 2016 @ 6:09am 
@echo Ok thanks for getting back with me.
Lokolopes Oct 18, 2016 @ 7:45pm 
Any chance you will either include on this mod or create a new one that adds stackable and snaping bookshelves?
☆KiNGDyZel☆ Nov 1, 2016 @ 1:02am 
Hey peeps love the mod you know what will be cool if you can add a feature that will pull resources!
BobTheTactician Nov 8, 2016 @ 3:42am 
I would like to see stackable/snapping Preserving Bins, ether in this mod or another
derCoda Nov 9, 2016 @ 12:37am 
Is possible to make a display outside the box for used slots/free slots ?
KailIzzraham Jan 16, 2017 @ 5:29am 
@Echo - Any idea when you might be releasing the update where we can rename the storage boxes? We use the Vacuum Sorter mod and would like your storage boxes to work with it (have to be able to rename the boxes for this to happen). Thanks for an awesome mod. ;)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 1530 50