This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Spirit Underneath
ada_soft Aug 28, 2016 @ 5:56am
Sure, just call me a troll and ban me from commenting. That's one way to deal with your problems. Certainly easier than actually listening to criticism and trying to improve or even admitting that you're a lazy asset-flipper and a thief.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Acuze™  [developer] Aug 28, 2016 @ 6:02am 
Did not ban you from commenting, blocked your account from mine, was not sure that would ban you from commenting but whatever you said next, I was just ending something that seemed very unproffesional by not going to view it and continue
ada_soft Aug 28, 2016 @ 6:03am 
That still doesn't change the fact that you're an asset flipper and a thief, so...
tikiman572 Aug 28, 2016 @ 7:47am 
Unprofessional is you censoring valid criticism, dude. Ada and others have brought up very valid points over what you're doing and rather than take that criticism to heart, you're simply making excuses and trying to shut everyone out. Creating your own personal echo chamber never helps. It didn't help Digital Homicide, it didn't help BMC Studios, and it certainly will not help you.

If you don't want people calling you out for your shenanigans, you need to do a better job as a game developer. That means stop being an asset flipper, don't use stolen images for your title graphic on Greenlight, finish what you already started with your one game in Early Access before moving on to this one (Abandonware is not kosher) and LISTEN TO YOUR CRITICS SO LONG AS THEY ARE BEING PROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT. It will be harsh, for sure; but it will be FAIR. And as crazy as it may sound? We're trying to HELP you.
Acuze™  [developer] Aug 28, 2016 @ 10:14am 
@tikiman572 im not avoiding, simply justifying issues that really are not issues, other than opinions he has over the engine and a past game. He has not made any suggestions and only keeps pushing points ive already explained as he has not seen it. If people dont like the game, fine thats okay. There have been a few more comments before that did not agree, and i had no need to justify anything because if they wish to not agree thats up to them, but to go into the comments and say my features are false when those are the features actually included in the game, i will explain to orhers that come across the comments that he is giving false information, he has only seen the same everyone else has
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50