This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Bloody Trapland 2 : Curiosity
2Play  [developer] Dec 20, 2016 @ 7:36am
Feedback and Suggestions
Have any ideas of how we can improve the title?
What mechanics and features do you want to see in the game?

Please share them with us! :)
Last edited by 2Play; Dec 20, 2016 @ 1:42pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
hokage Dec 20, 2016 @ 8:32am 
Графика и анимация в первой части была проще и приятнее, также хотелось бы такую же хорошую музыку, как в прошлой части. Еще хотелось бы увидеть чуть больше персонажей. Sorry for russian.
Chris  [developer] Dec 20, 2016 @ 8:53am 
Originally posted by hokage:
Графика и анимация в первой части была проще и приятнее, также хотелось бы такую же хорошую музыку, как в прошлой части. Еще хотелось бы увидеть чуть больше персонажей. Sorry for russian.

Thanks for your feedback, it's good for us to hear. We will take it into consideration and see what can be done. There is a lot more behind the scenes that we will show in future trailers. But the characters are the same and we will work on improving them :)
Meet The Taunt Dec 20, 2016 @ 7:44pm 
Make it possible to turn ON/OFF friendly fire in Coop mode at least (maybe not race). That's the only feature I hated in the first game.
edderiofer Dec 20, 2016 @ 8:41pm 
Having never played the game this is a sequel to, I shall say that I think the graphics are a little too noisy. It's difficult to see where some of the spikes are due to the grass and the blood everywhere.
Chris  [developer] Dec 21, 2016 @ 4:50am 
Originally posted by Meet The Taunt:
Make it possible to turn ON/OFF friendly fire in Coop mode at least (maybe not race). That's the only feature I hated in the first game.
Thanks for letting us know. I'm a bit hesitant to add an option to remove it as I'm afraid that a lot of players will turn it off out of rage/anger even though it often cause the funniest moments. But I know there are players like yourself that really hate it. So what I at least can promise you is to add an alternate way of removing it :)
Last edited by Chris; Dec 28, 2016 @ 10:11am
Chris  [developer] Dec 21, 2016 @ 5:00am 
Originally posted by edderiofer:
Having never played the game this is a sequel to, I shall say that I think the graphics are a little too noisy. It's difficult to see where some of the spikes are due to the grass and the blood everywhere.
Thanks for telling about your concern. It's partially part of the game that things are hidden in plain sight, as you need to be careful stepping through the traplands. But we will look into ways of highlighting some of the traps more :)
Schmidkalkan~ ★ Dec 21, 2016 @ 7:14am 
How about also adding a option to use your own tileset for level designing?
Kees Dec 21, 2016 @ 7:21am 
Thing that I think would be nice, is having more cats to choose from.
Really minor: if it is possible to have 8 players, the game would be too chaotic.
Chris  [developer] Dec 21, 2016 @ 7:56am 
Originally posted by Schmidkalkan~ ★:
How about also adding a option to use your own tileset for level designing?
That's one of the features we are planing to add. We have put a lot of work into making an over the top ingame editor that allows you to do basically whatever comes to mind. Think of it as Super Mario Maker on steroids. However it needs to be made more user friendly/polished before we can show it off :)
Chris  [developer] Dec 21, 2016 @ 8:01am 
Originally posted by Kees:
Thing that I think would be nice, is having more cats to choose from.
Really minor: if it is possible to have 8 players, the game would be too chaotic.
We are looking into ways of making it possible to create custom characters through the workshop which then can be shared.
Hehe yeah, 8 players would be quite chaotic for the main game. But possibly for custom levels.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 21, 2016 @ 8:01am
BurkusCat Dec 22, 2016 @ 11:49am 
It has been a while since I played the first one, but my friends and I had some difficulty resuming from where we left off. I think things got a bit out of sync between what the host had unlocked and what the other players had. My suggestion would be, if a player is playing a level, unlock it for them so they can start there again. That way, it doesn't matter who hosts.

A nudge option if you are feeling sadistic? (I know you are anyway haha) It could be used to get a little bit of extra distance potentially making some jumps easier in MP?

Love the game, so excited to see a sequel. The main question on my mind is why on earth does something so glorious need to be greenlit :')



Chris  [developer] Dec 22, 2016 @ 6:21pm 
Originally posted by BurkusCat:
It has been a while since I played the first one, but my friends and I had some difficulty resuming from where we left off. I think things got a bit out of sync between what the host had unlocked and what the other players had. My suggestion would be, if a player is playing a level, unlock it for them so they can start there again. That way, it doesn't matter who hosts.

A nudge option if you are feeling sadistic? (I know you are anyway haha) It could be used to get a little bit of extra distance potentially making some jumps easier in MP?

Love the game, so excited to see a sequel. The main question on my mind is why on earth does something so glorious need to be greenlit :')

Oh, that's a shame. I'll make sure that we look over that feature a few times extra for this one.
You mean as in pushing other players into ditches? Hehe I can see some potentially evil level scenarios for that :)
DesSanctYew Dec 22, 2016 @ 8:34pm 
Originally posted by Fishky:
Originally posted by Kees:
Thing that I think would be nice, is having more cats to choose from.
Really minor: if it is possible to have 8 players, the game would be too chaotic.
We are looking into ways of making it possible to create custom characters through the workshop which then can be shared.
Hehe yeah, 8 players would be quite chaotic for the main game. But possibly for custom levels.
That would be good for 4v4 team CTF or 4v4 team death match.
Chris  [developer] Dec 28, 2016 @ 10:39am 
Originally posted by KatieKins144:
Multiplayer stability would be something good to prioritize, as the original had quite a few issues with it. Ping from the host especially would cause everything to be out of sync for the other players, resulting in the game being completely unplayable. And when it's one of the main selling points of the game, it should be an important thing to get right!

Really happy to see you guys are making another one of these. I'm that crazy fan who beat the story mode with no deaths and later remade the game in HTML5. Hopefully this version will have an awesome soundtrack as well! (And be harder for us insane players!)

The sequel will have dedicated game servers and be better integrated with Steam, that's what the first one lacked. When making the first one we relied too heavily on stable setup/connection between the players them self, dedicated game servers wasn't the norm back then either. But we've learned from our mistakes :)

Cool! I hope you will enjoy all the customization tools we are bringing into the editor this time around then. It will even be possible to do live coding inside the game on all traps and objects to create your very own and unique level (or custom game mode even).

.. And trust me, a lot of challenges will be had for all of you insane players (:

Last edited by Chris; Dec 28, 2016 @ 11:19am
I know this sounds dumb but do you have any plan on adding some kind of cosmetic system? would be cool to wear different hats.
Last edited by Young Thug; Jan 2 @ 9:06am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 15 30 50