Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Sticky Situation
bullet man 6/abr./2013 às 12:19
Stat Chat!
Possible Stats:
Like the Spy-cycle, or however you spell it, when you backstab an enemy they turn into gum.
The foe will expload in a certain amount of time, that will harm his teammates.
De-buffs:
Not a silent killer
Cloaking will give you a pink shade - both teams see this
< >
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
PR0CESS 6/abr./2013 às 14:33 
By pink shade do you mean cloaking should be inactive while in use as it is not going to be a cloaking type weapon actually it should be like Your eternal reward but instead of no disguise it has no cloak
TimTam 22/mai./2013 às 21:27 
i do believe he means you look pink while your cloaked
Escrito originalmente por {PwnPT} EvilPenguin118:
By pink shade do you mean cloaking should be inactive while in use as it is not going to be a cloaking type weapon actually it should be like Your eternal reward but instead of no disguise it has no cloak
On kill enemy melts to gummy paste.
LLLLLLL 14/fev./2015 às 10:33 
But, a cloak is a spy's main weapon. This would be useless if the enemy can see you.
Skoomar 14/fev./2015 às 22:23 
silent kill
- 10% damage on body stabs
on kill the victum turns to gum
umm
hmm on hit 10%- movment speed,will randomly stick to spys hand causing him to be stuck using his knife,10%+ dmg,5%- movment speed,cloak lasts 10% longer
TheNoxNox 6/mai./2015 às 18:39 
Spycycle reskin with the ice statues being gum statues. (Valve never adds custom stats anyways xD)
LittleBigB 7/mai./2015 às 17:23 
I figure that since gum is sticky, then the spy would be much slower, but when he backstabbed someone, then they would be slower for that next life
Sherlock-Eco 8/mai./2015 às 14:25 
i think that knife is stucks on his hand and cant change weapon until kill someone just like half zaochi but i didnt think any something about stants i only good at ideas (i used translate i hope its translatede righty cuz my english is bad)
Sherlock-Eco 8/mai./2015 às 14:27 
oh sorry ididnt know somebody aleady said that XD
Metal 8/mai./2015 às 14:31 
i think you should also add something along the lines of paralized for a few seconds, as if it were stuck in the gum
Korn 9/mai./2015 às 20:15 
+regens 10 health every second
+when front stabbing enemy will be launched (because it says joe blow)
-stabbed get trapped in bubbles and enemy spys can pop the bubbles with a knife
Última edição por Korn; 9/mai./2015 às 20:16
Kwynn 11/mai./2015 às 6:31 
If set on fire,you are stuck to use your knife. Regen 1 health every second, with 30% less movement speed. When you backstab,the enemy screams even louder.
< >
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
Por página: 1530 50