This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Exodemon
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 7, 2016 @ 12:46pm
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestion, just leave it in the comments below!

I'm going to update this post with the most common questions from time to time.

Thank you!
Last edited by Kuupu; Aug 7, 2016 @ 12:47pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Brooklyn Aug 8, 2016 @ 10:54am 
good game bro i just wanna knw the price when he goes live becasue he goes :D
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 8, 2016 @ 11:27am 
Originally posted by ElaPartemeOPescoço:
good game bro i just wanna knw the price when he goes live becasue he goes :D

I'm really not sure about it yet, I need to make some research about the subject
Probably something between $5 and $10

It really will depend on how many hours of gameplay the game will have and what features I'll be able to put in the final game.

Sorry about not being able to answer it on a clear way, but I rather say I'm not sure about it than promisse a price tag that can not be the same in the release.

Thank you for the interest ElaPartemeOPescoço! (cool nickname btw hehehe)
Last edited by Kuupu; Aug 8, 2016 @ 11:27am
happyrouge Aug 12, 2016 @ 11:16pm 
i feal that this will be a steam top seller i think it neads a soundtrak more levels moads like a eazy moad and bosses

Kuupu  [developer] Aug 13, 2016 @ 8:39am 
Originally posted by kathyrusch:
i feal that this will be a steam top seller i think it neads a soundtrak more levels moads like a eazy moad and bosses

hahahahaha top seller! xD
I hope so! <o/

Yes, new soundtracks will be made by a professional musician
More levels, enemies and bosses are on the way already :D
happyrouge Aug 13, 2016 @ 4:09pm 
great
Sky Perfect Aug 18, 2016 @ 2:03am 
YeS GooD
Pvt. Dave Aug 21, 2016 @ 12:36am 
Would it be possible for the game to have multiplayer?
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 21, 2016 @ 8:38am 
Originally posted by kathyrusch:
great
Thanks! :D
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 21, 2016 @ 8:38am 
Originally posted by Sky Perfect:
YeS GooD

yeees! :D
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 21, 2016 @ 8:46am 
Originally posted by DaveTheOnyxSentinel:
Would it be possible for the game to have multiplayer?

quoting from a answer at gamejolt:

It's a possibility although highly improbable.

I'm working on a multiplayer game right now and the amount of head ache is simply not worth :(
Split screen... maybe, as an extra feature, gonna consider this ok? (more people had been asking for it)

Thanks for the interest DaveTheOnyxSentinel! :D
Heck Aug 21, 2016 @ 11:25am 
Hello Kuupu! I wanted to say I am a huge fan of ExoDemon and you've inspired me to start using Unity myself. I was very interested in the design process for this game, and I had a few questions. I'm terribily sorry if they're a bit long-winded!

1. In your video, "ExoDemon v0.36 - Level 2 rework", you have prefabs for the floors, walls, and ceilings respectively. Do you do this because the layouts of your levels are constantly changing as you build them or is there another reason?

2. You made scenes in blender that are textures of walls and things. How did you take those scenes and use them as UV maps for the walls you position in your level?

3. Do you think I would be able to create a level in my game through Blender by following basic tutorials? If so, do you recommend any specific tutorials?

Thanks! And live long ExoDemon!
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 22, 2016 @ 8:17am 
Originally posted by Cold:
Hello Kuupu! I wanted to say I am a huge fan of ExoDemon and you've inspired me to start using Unity myself. I was very interested in the design process for this game, and I had a few questions. I'm terribily sorry if they're a bit long-winded!

1. In your video, "ExoDemon v0.36 - Level 2 rework", you have prefabs for the floors, walls, and ceilings respectively. Do you do this because the layouts of your levels are constantly changing as you build them or is there another reason?

2. You made scenes in blender that are textures of walls and things. How did you take those scenes and use them as UV maps for the walls you position in your level?

3. Do you think I would be able to create a level in my game through Blender by following basic tutorials? If so, do you recommend any specific tutorials?

Gonna write a detailed answer later today or tomorrow ok? :D
Kuupu  [developer] Aug 23, 2016 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by Cold:

1 - Each one is separated in order to optimize the occlusion culling and to minimize the area of collision, big meshes are worst to for the engine to handle and it may cause the player to fall through the floor. (I'm also using the mesh as collision data)

2 - Actually the level in unity is the exact same mesh I made in blender, I just import the model and add a mesh collider for each mesh.
Usually I use one material for floors, one for walls and one for the ceilling, changing the UV coordinated of each face to match the wall texture I want.

3 - Yes, It's pretty easy, also Unity is being handling better collision with mesh colliders
I didn't watched the entire video but I think It's good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTLNn9E7WY
You just need to replicate the same technique for the entire level.

I intend to make more videos in the future and I'll include a more detailed view of the process, ok?

(sorry for the bad english ehehhe)

Thank you! <o/
Heck Aug 23, 2016 @ 3:48pm 
Thank you for your descriptive response! I really appreciate you taking the time to write it.
(You're english is pretty good, by the way!)
I look forward to seeing more developments on ExoDemon. Until then, I'll keep playing the demo.
0soggymustache0 Aug 24, 2016 @ 6:18pm 
When do you think it will be released (sorry if you already answerd I didnt see)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50