This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Age of Barbarian ARENA
Crian Soft  [developer] Aug 28, 2016 @ 9:25am
ARENA update #1#
Thanks Guys for your amazing support.
We are already working on Arena, it will be a very particular game, don't worry, it will not be a Street fighter clone.
It will be very original and controversial, like all the Age of Barbarians series!
We'll try to open the shop very soon and so the discussion forum. We are very open to hear from you what you'll love to see in this game.

We can already tell you that we'll consider ARENA a side story of the events narrated in Age of Barbarian. More details will coming soon! ;)

We are also considering to put the game in Early Access, we are a small Team and it will be very helpful for us. What do you think about? And more than over, What's the best in life?
Last edited by Crian Soft; Aug 28, 2016 @ 9:28am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
SherryBirkin 82 Aug 28, 2016 @ 10:20am 
i wish see new outfits more sexy like than sheyna & there more moviments new & wheapons. with mix styles hair apart of default style hair normal.
melkathi Aug 28, 2016 @ 10:31am 
Will Skarn be a hidden bonus character? :P
metaljon Aug 28, 2016 @ 9:14pm 
Originally posted by Crian Soft:
What's the best in life?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." References to sword and sorcery classics like Conan are one of the reasons I like Age of Barbarian so much.
Voxrox Aug 31, 2016 @ 10:59am 
Hm, I will admit first: Early Access? I am not really a fan of this. I even preorder very rarely, and only once I crowd-funded a game (Pillars). It all comes down to trust for me. Can you trust the devs they put teh money in advance to good use, will they keep up and finish it etc

That being said: I might very well make an exception for this, depending on future information about whther or not the game is soemthing for me. Which it seems to be ^^

Why? Because from playing Age of Barbarian I really get the feeling the dev(s) have a passion for this whole thing. They know their stuff about the whole Sword 'n Sorcery genre. You see it in artwork, poses of the characters (I found the Vallejo-Pic that clearly inspired Sheyna's little side-kick^^), and all that. And I love the dev is active on the forum here, and keeps adressing problems and keeps updating the game

So yeah, Early Access? I could see it ^^ - Though damn I wish someday we have a tall redhead dualwielding amazon as well.
RAH_ZEN Aug 31, 2016 @ 12:43pm 
Crian Soft thank you for Age of Barbarian Extended Cut. Really looking forward to Age of Arena. I may preorder for early access. If it's on steam only. Below I will list some features & content I would like to see.

> More character selection. < Sheyna will always be my favorite. I wouldn't mind seeing two more females to play. A redhead dual weilding swords is a good idea Voxrox. Personally I would like to see a Brunette female that uses a staff maybe with spears on the ends. Possibly a male archerer with that uses a bow. The more the better. 4 doesn't seem enough unless you can also select enemies to play. (:

> Alternate costumes. < One or two extra would be nice. Definitley some furs like in the artwork on the media page for AOB. And because someone else will ask the option to do full nudity for the gals. Or start off in the dungeon nude and have to collect armor and weapons before entering arena.

> Enemies. < Have at least 4 different pit bosses, and 12+ opponents. The more the better. I'd like to see the witch come back. Wizard/Sorccerer is cool. Some mini bosses like tanks oversized barbarians using hammers, axes, swords, spears, staff, bow. At least 1 female enemey.

> Arena/Dungeon. < SP element would be nice. Where you must battle your way out to the different arenas and pits. Start off in the dungeon after selecting character. Being visited by a powerful entity. Or the Wizard telling you have to fight for your freedom. Dungeon bosses. Like tentacles, tigers, snake/dragons, beasts, and regular barbarian guards. Even a cyclops would be wild. On the topic of Arena it would be nice to see different enviroments, night, day, coleseum style, pit style, a walkway with lava below, you could have the Wizzard teleport you... With that said please keep TRAPS to a minimal.

And as a personal request I would like cheats as an option for solo play that are unlocked after beating the game. Age of Barbarain EX was tough, but highly enjoyable. Lastly it would be nice to see your character in the end game have a nice cut scene and maybe a throne room, full of trophies of the fallen opponents, gold , and of course many female servant slaves. Cause you should be high King/Queen after defeating the Emperor. Wasn't crazy about Skarn tho. I woulda made Skarn a female ready for lamentation.

How long till a beta release? Last idea would be to have another mode 2versus2. Maybe a survival mode. Maybe the audience watching the battle can throw in bonuses like weapon upgrades, or food for health. Whatever it is it'll be great. Just please please include a Redheaded warrior like Red Sonja, and a Brunette female... Thanks big time Crian Soft!!!

Artwork of alternate costume. I wouldn't mind something similar in the fur fashion. Plus a nudity option for the females cause we're all adults here.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=706306000
Last edited by RAH_ZEN; Aug 31, 2016 @ 12:54pm
Fenris007 Sep 1, 2016 @ 6:52pm 
Dear Criansoft love the games, is there anyway you can add a dedicated high and low Kick buttons since this is more fighting game then adventure game for more combo variations and a deeper parry system?
DarkProject80 Sep 4, 2016 @ 6:35am 
Bonjour Crian Soft, les nouvelles tenues ont du charme, vivement qu'on pourra les utiliser dans le jeu. :)
MrMojoRisin Sep 18, 2016 @ 2:08am 
I'll buy the Early Access version for sure!
Yennefer ♀ Sep 18, 2016 @ 1:09pm 
Let me play this game :-D So yeah, early access is good :-)

P.S Try to add ONLINE COOP, not just local ;3
Last edited by Yennefer ♀; Sep 18, 2016 @ 1:10pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50