This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Crashday Redline Edition
Why Redline Edition
Does it give you something Extra? like more cars or is this an other name for Remasterd?
I wonder if this name is from a CSGO Skin
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Remastered
moonbyte  [developer] Apr 6 @ 2:05pm 
I don't want to spoil the surprise, but yes there will be some extra stuff in the Redline Edtion :)
Alien Apr 6 @ 5:24pm 
Originally posted by moon\1byte:
I don't want to spoil the surprise, but yes there will be some extra stuff in the Redline Edtion :)
Is there at least an ETA for the release? It's been almost a month since you guys have posted any updates.
Yuzorg Apr 7 @ 9:06am 

When there are already updates? More than a month ago

Can't just wait for news in the Redline Edition. Just keepin' cool.:)
Yuzorg Apr 13 @ 12:58am 
UPDATE??? RELEASE??
Yuzorg Apr 13 @ 12:59am 
It's already the middle of April! When will the game be released? in summer? Then write in the description that summer!
Yuzorg Apr 13 @ 1:59am 

Good afternoon.
When will the game finally come out?
It's already the middle of April!
You promised to release it in the winter.
What prevents you from releasing the game now? Than you can do that for a month, there is not any news.
New engine? what ? Explain!
How long can you wait?
Because of you, I've been arguing with many of my friends because you deceived everyone!
Promised in the winter!
I promised my friends and told you that you will soon release the game of our children and in the end nothing happened!

I became a deceiver in the eyes of my friends. Thank you. What prevents you from releasing the game now? You can update it every month after the release. What have you been doing there so long? Have you changed the menu for a long time? Changed the blue color to red? Although this can be done in a couple of hours! A new speedometer? This is also not long! What? Explain!
You do not do any development reports for us so that we understand what was understood and what happened and what was added to the game. Comparative silence and total disregard.

I want to advertise you, help you with the sales so that the game will pay off and the game will be updated. But you are silent, do not say anything. Complete isolation from all.
I want you to make new opportunities for modders as your methods make fashion such as machines terribly uncomfortable.
Give more opportunities!

Stop being silent! Interact with your community! It's your audience and your future customers!
Originally posted by Yuzorg:

Good afternoon.
When will the game finally come out?
It's already the middle of April!
You promised to release it in the winter.
What prevents you from releasing the game now? Than you can do that for a month, there is not any news.
New engine? what ? Explain!
How long can you wait?
Because of you, I've been arguing with many of my friends because you deceived everyone!
Promised in the winter!
I promised my friends and told you that you will soon release the game of our children and in the end nothing happened!

I became a deceiver in the eyes of my friends. Thank you. What prevents you from releasing the game now? You can update it every month after the release. What have you been doing there so long? Have you changed the menu for a long time? Changed the blue color to red? Although this can be done in a couple of hours! A new speedometer? This is also not long! What? Explain!
You do not do any development reports for us so that we understand what was understood and what happened and what was added to the game. Comparative silence and total disregard.

I want to advertise you, help you with the sales so that the game will pay off and the game will be updated. But you are silent, do not say anything. Complete isolation from all.
I want you to make new opportunities for modders as your methods make fashion such as machines terribly uncomfortable.
Give more opportunities!

Stop being silent! Interact with your community! It's your audience and your future customers!
1. stop spamming
2. be Patient
3. Make a New Thread and ask this
What i would like to see in the new redline edition is them adding some kind of terrain editing program, to make it easier to build custom terrain for custom maps. You still can make them but you need templates and paint programs. Another thing i would like to see in this game is they adding back the nitrous upgrades as in the game files there are unused nitrous versions.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50