This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale
So far only false promises. Where is the release?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
ikr I gave up on this game just gonna wait for player unkowns I just have a feeling when this comes out it will be unfinished soo much for king of the kill killer.
Originally posted by ShikaClouds:
ikr I gave up on this game just gonna wait for player unkowns I just have a feeling when this comes out it will be unfinished soo much for king of the kill killer.

I've got this feeling we all lost our kickstarter money x'D . They don't even react it's just sad
the pre-alpha just started. it started even earlier than they announced. cant see any false promises here. so if you are willing to pay 150$ to support them you actually should be able to play by now.
Originally posted by |||||||||||:
the pre-alpha just started. it started even earlier than they announced. cant see any false promises here. so if you are willing to pay 150$ to support them you actually should be able to play by now.

The release date has changed 3 times already .. ( false promise ) .. + I dont see why I should pay €150 to get started when €15 was enough according to their kickstarter page
Last edited by RocknRolla; Jan 4 @ 2:04am
how many AAA titles dont keep their release dates? this isnt anything to be worried about.
wow guys... just wow
nmz64 Jan 18 @ 9:59am 
Its in Pre-Alpha. And out of all the projects I've backed on kick-starter these guys actually keep us up to date. I bought into the closed-alpha, and can't wait!

Developing a game takes time. I also hear they will be releasing some more footage.

Patience is a virtue
Unkip Jan 25 @ 5:28pm 
I don't understand why they had to delay the closed alpha. It's not like anyone going into an alpha is expecting a completed game. That's why it's an alpha.
They really believe they can get a +100 people server without letting people in closed alpha to promote the actual game.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50