This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 10:27am
BUG REPORTS/GLITCHES
please report all bug Reports here: https://discord.gg/c6bP5P5
Last edited by iSpeZz; May 28 @ 12:25pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 996 comments
RazerRaven May 6, 2016 @ 11:08am 
I cannot re-learn the steam workstation and the items from before (not new). I had a workstation already set but not everything was shown in it. I picked up the workstation and now I cannot set it back. Like the workstation any items with storage in them cannot be accessed, only way is to pickup item. Then I cant re-learn or set back down
Last edited by RazerRaven; May 6, 2016 @ 11:11am
Freya May 6, 2016 @ 11:54am 
Are you sure the server updated BOTH mods? Updated Ark Advance, and Installed this one?
RazerRaven May 6, 2016 @ 12:24pm 
yes both mods are updated ark advanced and the steampunk one
iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 12:27pm 
that has to be that u updated the mod wrong..... r u on a hosted?
cheezmonkey May 6, 2016 @ 12:46pm 
I have a smiliar problem to above - When the copper items were removed from Ark Advance, all my copper stuff and it's contents disappeared. I have since added the steampunk mod to the server but cannot learn the Steam Workstation, Steam powered press engram or some of the others. Tried with 2 different players. The server is a spare PC, running with Ark server manager. Center map, no mods other than Ark Advance and now this Steampunk mod.
Last edited by cheezmonkey; May 6, 2016 @ 12:56pm
RazerRaven May 6, 2016 @ 1:11pm 
deleting the mods and re-downloading them did work, thanks.
cheezmonkey May 6, 2016 @ 1:23pm 
After manually deleting and re-install BOTH Ark Advance AND Steampunk mod, I was able to learn the engrams again. Just re installing the Steampunk mod did not help.
MsD3athlyLov3 May 6, 2016 @ 2:04pm 
It clashes with the Middle Ages mod makes both lose engrams and already placed items. I have also addressed them with the issue as well. Thanks.
pclavs May 6, 2016 @ 2:23pm 
I'm not using ark advanced, just steampunk.
There is no way to make copper plates.
I see the Blast Forge does the same thing as the furnece from AA, but there is no Copper plates engram in the BF, just smelted copper and glass panels.
Since I don't have AA I can't use the thing to make AA plates into Steampunk ones.

Edit: nvm found them in the industrial forge. Was just weird that I could learn all the other engrams before I could learn the structure needed to craft them.
Last edited by pclavs; May 6, 2016 @ 2:30pm
iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by pclavs:
I'm not using ark advanced, just steampunk.
There is no way to make copper plates.
I see the Blast Forge does the same thing as the furnece from AA, but there is no Copper plates engram in the BF, just smelted copper and glass panels.
Since I don't have AA I can't use the thing to make AA plates into Steampunk ones.

Edit: nvm found them in the industrial forge. Was just weird that I could learn all the other engrams before I could learn the structure needed to craft them.
thats it u need only copper ore to make the crafting table and copper forge once u make copper forge u can easy make copper plates
K Pax May 6, 2016 @ 2:34pm 
in the ark advanced the steampunk industrial forge refined metal to ignots, now in the stand alone it don't, should the steam forge refine it or not??
iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by K Pax:
in the ark advanced the steampunk industrial forge refined metal to ignots, now in the stand alone it don't, should the steam forge refine it or not??
there is a Blast forge that makes metal ingot in masses
K Pax May 6, 2016 @ 2:40pm 
ah ok
this will be tricky blastforge needs black pearls...and we play on valhalla and here are none of these scorps
Last edited by K Pax; May 6, 2016 @ 2:43pm
K Pax May 6, 2016 @ 2:46pm 
next the steam drill blueprint is available in the hand not only in the steam workstation
iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 2:50pm 
Originally posted by K Pax:
ah ok
this will be tricky blastforge needs black pearls...and we play on valhalla and here are none of these scorps
k i will makes changes for that next patch which is tomorrow
< >
Showing 1-15 of 996 comments
Per page: 15 30 50