ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

NPC Bush People V7.11
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DrakeBD  [developer] Oct 1 @ 7:10am
Instructions
Below you will find instructions on how to setup the mod you can always tweak the settings to your liking but for safety we have set the current GameUserSetting.ini to below.

First Thing
The first thing to do after installation of this mod or new version is to do a dino wipe to clear out the bad NPCs and make way for the new ones this will also reset there spawns accross any map better

Modhelper
There is two methods to spawn in the modhelper one if the Buff shows in bottom right corner press Ctrl + E to spawn her if it is not you can run the console command below

cheat summon bpfmodhelper_c

Cleaning
To do a bush person clean execute the below command in the console this will destroy all NPCs and any bases they have accross the server.

cheat summon bushclean_c

GUS Locations

Single Player
steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Non Dedicated
steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer

Dedicated
For Ark Server Manager just use the paste function to paste in the below settings into the GUS and save the profile.
Then start the server

GameUserSettings.ini

Current for V7.10

[BushPeople]
enableControl=true
allowBaseBuilding=true
baseBuildInterval=360
baseBuildChance=0.25
allowAdultStuff=true
armorQuality=1.0
dmgOutMultiplier=1.0
dmgInMultiplier=1.0
disableNPCRaids=false
BaseWarInterval=3600
parachuteMissionInterval=1800
minServerUpTimeBeforEventStart=720
disableServerMsg=false

UserSettingsBreakdown
to know exactly what the above configs do please refer to the below cheat sheet

To deactivate something use "-1" in gus.ini.... "0" does not deactivate anything it will only leave as mod default

[BushPeople]
enableControl=true //enable ini control of base settings, disables any same variable UI overrides

allowBaseBuilding=true

baseBuildInterval=360 //360sMin

baseBuildChance=0.25 //0.25/1.0 = 25/100%

allowAdultStuff=true //nudity, curse words, insults

armorQuality=1.0

dmgOutMultiplier=1.0 //0.5-%50 dmg to you

dmgInMultiplier=1.0 //0.5-%50 dmg to npc

disableNPCRaids=false //disables paracuting npcs, and any realted missions/requres: enableControl=true

BaseWarInterval=3600 //3600 = 1 hour //base1 looks for target player; min clamp at 1800

parachuteMissionInterval=1800 // 1800= 1/2 hour min time between exicuting paracute missions, targets can switch per base; min clamp at 1800

minServerUpTimeBeforEventStart=720 // 720 = 15mins minium for server to be up befor starting missions; min clamp at 1800

dsiableServerMsg=false //disables the notifications from base1

Cheats
cheat summon base1_c
cheat summon humanFemale_c
cheat summon humanMale_c
cheat summon undeadFemale_c
cheat summon undeadMale_c
cheat summon base1_c
cheat summon bushclean_c
cheat summon modhelper_c

Engram Overrides
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_EagleEyeBow_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_StoneCamArrow_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WarMap_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CannonBallCam_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CpBowCam_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_StoneArrowCam_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AnvilBench_BushPeople_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=150,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Warning
DO NOT run multiple versions of the mod this WILL cause issues and we cannot obtain accurate bug reports from that kind of setup.
Last edited by DrakeBD; 18 hours ago
< >
Showing 1-15 of 63 comments
Doublee (EE) Dec 15, 2016 @ 10:35am 
@Capt please join the New Bush People discord channel and I can help you better. I don't use Steam chat much anymore because I have it on multiple PCs and phones and it doesnt log good. Thanks.
Damaddog Dec 21, 2016 @ 2:58pm 
I cant spawn the mod helper using the command: cheat summon bpfmodhelper_c Can anyone help me?
Doublee (EE) Dec 21, 2016 @ 3:28pm 
Originally posted by Damaddog:
I cant spawn the mod helper using the command: cheat summon bpfmodhelper_c Can anyone help me?
If you can't spawn it, your mod isn't loading. Remove the mod and load and save. Readd the mod.
Twiddletime Dec 21, 2016 @ 4:55pm 
No, it seems the mod helper is spawning, but has none of its commands. The summon command works fine. Well, that's the problem I'm having, anyways. Figured it might be related.
Last edited by Twiddletime; Dec 21, 2016 @ 4:56pm
Doublee (EE) Dec 21, 2016 @ 9:00pm 
Originally posted by Twiddletime:
No, it seems the mod helper is spawning, but has none of its commands. The summon command works fine. Well, that's the problem I'm having, anyways. Figured it might be related.
You might want to join the Discord page and ask Samson (Swords) what might be causing that. He's very active and will answer you.
Zeil Dec 22, 2016 @ 10:54pm 
So ive tryed everything i can and I set a flag 2 beds and a cookpot and once the timer hits 1 my game just crashed i can summon the helper and all just lost here /:
Doublee (EE) Dec 23, 2016 @ 8:33pm 
Originally posted by Zeil:
So ive tryed everything i can and I set a flag 2 beds and a cookpot and once the timer hits 1 my game just crashed i can summon the helper and all just lost here /:
Please post in bugs section on Discord. Swords is online and can help.
Crown Dec 24, 2016 @ 11:36pm 
Please tell me what configuring need to after the murder of the Queen base has removed itself ?
Crown Dec 26, 2016 @ 3:14am 
Prompt, who knows, is there such a setting ?
Hi im playing in single player and i am using the new extincion mod which already has some npc,but the thing is that i would also like to add this mod so that i can have some npc buildings to destroy for fun
So my question is:what must i do so that i can have 3-4 nps bases/towns inthe map with some nps there and not all the other wild npcs?
Originally posted by Johnny5X:
Hi im playing in single player and i am using the new extincion mod which already has some npc,but the thing is that i would also like to add this mod so that i can have some npc buildings to destroy for fun
So my question is:what must i do so that i can have 3-4 nps bases/towns inthe map with some nps there and not all the other wild npcs?
Johnny,

Your best bet is to install the mod, start the server, save, stop. Add the INIs for what you want and just block the rest.

I would recommend using the Customer Spawn Containers listed in this post and a link to another one to place them in a zone you want. You will want to follow the instructions we have provided and just add the BASE1_C and whatever you want and where on the map. It takes some playing with but you can get it working.

Things are changing with the mod since ARK has the Custom Spawn Container so thats probably the best option.
Moop Jan 10 @ 7:56pm 

I'm having a similar issue. I can spawn it in for a fraction of a second before it dissapears. Let me know how you fixed it.
Originally posted by CharChar O'Dell:

I'm having a similar issue. I can spawn it in for a fraction of a second before it dissapears. Let me know how you fixed it.
Did you happen to put it in the pop limit with -1? If not just take the mod off and start and save. Readd and boot.
Fracs Z Jan 14 @ 6:34am 
why there is no towns in the mod ? i mean there is those huuuge cyrclular bases but not those small primitive towns like the V3 ? is there anyway i can have them spawning in my map ? and what is the console spawn for the farmer bush people ? im playing single player in the volcano map :P
Spanie73 Jan 14 @ 8:47am 
No modhelper did as suggested above take mod off start server, save and stop server. readd mod kill dinos (which kicks me out the server) rejoin saveworld try to summon modhelper no joy. :( any help would be great.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 63 comments
Per page: 15 30 50