Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
dink dunk 2013. dec. 28. @ du. 7:03
Quills and inkwells
I need some help finding quills and inkwells for the bookholder pouches. Does anyone know of any locations?
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
TheCryo_Hazard 2013. dec. 29. @ du. 3:03 
Just go into the library area in the college of winterhold. there should be an orc that says: "Idon't want you touching any of these books" or "Don't mess up these books". Something like that...
Jowber 2014. jan. 1. @ du. 11:34 
They are scattered all over Skyrim. Just keep an eye out for them in buildings!
Bishop 2014. jan. 15. @ du. 8:24 
I have the same problem, I looked in every shop in whiterun and riverwood I looked in every cabinet and searched everywhere in these two citys, even dragons reach the entire castle, cant seem to find any inkwells or quills anywhere.

Again I have looked in every shop, every house, even tried pickpocketing people to see if maybe they had any on them but still nothing. Got tons of paper though.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Bishop; 2014. jan. 15. @ du. 8:26
$teve 2014. jún. 7. @ de. 9:26 
winter hold at school of ♥♥♥♥♥♥

мастер пикапа 2014. jún. 21. @ de. 10:37 
wow
Mr. Latenight 2014. aug. 18. @ de. 4:02 
Sneak into The Thalmor Embassy
carrotzbumz jan. 4. @ de. 11:41 
in the whiterun building where the wizards room is located i have found some there
AceEm jan. 5. @ du. 6:49 
Best places to find these are in dungeons....on shelves. also u can find them all over skyrim like in libraries in buildings though u have to steal a few of them.....the thalmor embassy had a lot of em when i had the mission to infiltrate the embassy!!
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50