This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Infinite8  [developer] Jun 24, 2016 @ 6:44am
Do you guys have any questions about the game? Well look no further! If the info already given doesn't help, you can ask us whatever you want about the project in here. We would be more than happy to answer them all :-)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
TheTubich Jun 24, 2016 @ 11:11pm 
I would like to ask something.
Will it be ok to make a (no commentary) video based around the alpha demo you have up, as a way to try and help spread the word around, Since i like the game, but i am dirt poor and cant support it otherwise?
Infinite8  [developer] Jun 25, 2016 @ 6:57am 
@tubi4 Sure we can. But just to be clear, you want a trailer or an in-game video? are the existing videos here not helping?
Kirkkaf Jul 1, 2016 @ 9:47am 
Will there be a Linux port?
Infinite8  [developer] Jul 1, 2016 @ 11:26pm 
@Kirkkaf Yes, The game will support Windows, Mac and Linux.
d.deadly Sep 15, 2016 @ 8:16am 
+1 for Linux port.
is this game dead???
Infinite8  [developer] May 3, 2017 @ 1:51am 
Originally posted by SyLoN:
is this game dead???
No, we are still developing the game, lot's of new mechanics had been added to the game and we had also reformed the overall visual look of the game.
Stay tune for more infos, soon we will release some snick picks of the improvements.
do you have a contact mail or something? The only one i found ist : "" but is not longer working :(
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50