This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Smile Game Builder
Laudrup May 18, 2016 @ 5:17am
[UNOFFICIAL] What you want for the Battle System ?
In my opinion, if they put the famous Zelda battle system, we will can create amazing games and will be more easy to have fun creating and playing these games.
Leave your opinions below
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
I believe it will be turn based with custom scripts for other formats. On their FB page it says at least one of the team members worked for emterbrain
Evil Librarian May 25, 2016 @ 12:36pm 
I think it would be awesome if multiple systems were included and you could select which you want to use, though this is mostly thinking between a turn based and a real-time battle system.
acghongniu Jun 19, 2016 @ 9:48pm 
ARPG(lock target or unlock) or RPG like WOW(lock target)
CompanionWulf Aug 3, 2016 @ 1:39pm 
Definitely multi-systems to select. ARPG/Real-time and side-view/turn-based.
Summoner Aug 10, 2016 @ 12:06pm 
From what is shown in the trailer it seems to feature the usual rpg maker styled front view battle system which is not 3d as well.
Here is a screenshot from the trailer : https://postimg.org/image/rpxctha5n/
Also I haven't seen any mentions of scripting so I think it will only have an event editor.
JosephSeraph Aug 14, 2016 @ 9:11am 
Something like Wild Arms 1 / Bravely Default / Final Fantasy 3 for DS / Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light / Final Fantasy X would be amazing! Setting animations for different actions on the 3D models, standing in place for ease of use (swinging the sword in the air, casting, being hurt, etc.) and the same to monsters.
Otherwise, the default front view is great. I don't think 2D sideview would work when the whole system itself is 3D, but maybe something like the Atelier series or Valkyrie Profile would be nice too!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50