This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Heart of Crown PC
kirokito Aug 3, 2016 @ 4:36pm
Any news on the game?
I haven't heard anything about a release date or anything so I am just curious if there has been any news on the game?
Last edited by kirokito; Aug 3, 2016 @ 4:36pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Joshua1207 Aug 14, 2016 @ 2:47pm 
anyone?
nice find
MikuruX Jun 24 @ 4:12pm 
The game is shipping out to those who supported the kickstarter starting Monday. It's coming.
Originally posted by MikuruX:
The game is shipping out to those who supported the kickstarter starting Monday. It's coming.

This is for the actual card game, not the Steam game. They're asking about the Steam game.
MikuruX Jul 30 @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by Crimson Angel of Judecca:
Originally posted by MikuruX:

This is for the actual card game, not the Steam game. They're asking about the Steam game.

Oh that......well....the PC release is slated by the "End of Summer".

No actual date so it's just around that time frame from the info I got from Japanime Games.
This♥♥♥♥♥♥better come out soon, it looks lit. I could get the board game, but nobody'd play this, lmao.
Originally posted by Lil' 2.lynns the slug-god🔫~ATH:
This♥♥♥♥♥♥better come out soon, it looks lit. I could get the board game, but nobody'd play this, lmao.
ive lost hope at this point lol not even a single thing from them as far as the release goes.
Well, it's going to be up in a few days, if its store page is to be believed. I spoke with the Facebook rep for Japanime games, and they said prepurchasers with Kickstarter will get their Keys by the end of the week.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50