XCOM 2
Stop Wasting My Time - WotC
Delay during the interior of skyranger after mission
Widely documented delay at this point that can be circumvented by pressing CAPS LOCK. I first learned of it HERE. Also reported HERE[www.pcgamesn.com] by pcgamesn.com.

Wonder if this could be added into the mod to give you the continue button automatically in the same way pressing CAPS LOCK does.

< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
BlueRaja  [δημιουργός] 11 Φεβ 2016, 14:48 
Haha, that's so weird. I'll look into this, thank you!
Thank you for this great mod!
I assume it's probably a debugging thing that Firaxis forgot to remove.
That may make sense, but why the pause/delay there at all if it's clearly unnecessary?
Whats happening is when you hit caps it suspends all game processing besides the loading, its why the screen freezes and such. They "removed" it because most people would assume their game is breaking when it freezes, not that its trying to load as efficiently as possible.
Still doesn't make sense as using the override does get back to Avenger more quickly in total... Or maybe it does work better on slower machines without circumventing it?
Caps lock does work, this is so very strange.
I was skeptical about this when first came to know about this. But yup, it works!
It works, and weirdly doesn't adversely affect performance or anything as far as I can tell. No idea why this exists but it's great.
Huh interesting. I don't think my SSD really cares though, the only times I've ever crashed pre-hotfix was while loading WITHOUT using the caps lock shortcut. Every time I've used the shortcut it's loaded flawlessly.
I use this all the time now, the CAPS LOCK thing. Would love to see it as part of this mod where it belongs.

*EDIT*

Never had a single crash come from this.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Upana; 3 Μαρ 2016, 10:35
Does this also apply to an issue I've come across using this mod where there Avenger would disappear after returning from a mission and you can only see the facilities that are built/being built? After which the scren is 'locked' to the underside of the Avenger.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50