Arma 3
ALiVE
Woolymammoth Feb 8, 2018 @ 11:43am
Occupation Commander?
So my group Task Force Aegis [obviously based on TFA from the A3 campaign] is looking to get a private 24/7 server going with ALiVE. Some guys had a really neat idea in making the ALiVE based at camp maxwell and having all of Stratis occupied by AAF. Would I simply be able to create an occupation commander? Or would I need an objective for it to go against. Thing is the only other faction in play are the players and to my knowledge you cant make an objective towards players, only othe AI Commanders. Any help on this would be great!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
friznit  [developer] Feb 8, 2018 @ 11:50am 
Simply create an Occupation AI Commander. As players clear objectives, the Commander will attempt to retake them until he runs out of forces to do so.

Making a scenario like this with ALiVE takes about 5 minutes.
Last edited by friznit; Feb 8, 2018 @ 11:51am
Woolymammoth Feb 8, 2018 @ 2:19pm 
Originally posted by friznit:
Simply create an Occupation AI Commander. As players clear objectives, the Commander will attempt to retake them until he runs out of forces to do so.

Making a scenario like this with ALiVE takes about 5 minutes.
Wow, simple :D. Just didnt know that the AI would know to take it back from players or not, I was only able to find videos on AI vs AI so was kinda confused! Thanks man!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50