This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Super Dungeon Tactics
Lord Chronos Feb 3, 2016 @ 11:30pm
Any chances of getting a "classic" mode?
I know it is quite unlikely to happen, but is there any chance of getting something like what Cyanide did with Blood Bowl? Having an "arcade" mode with new mechanics and a "classic" mode with the board game ones would be awesome!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Astra Feb 4, 2016 @ 2:13am 
Agreed! I too would love to have an option to use the boardgame rules.

To be honest I did not like the roll for your action thing at first, but i think they improved it a bit. Thumbs up for rolling skulls!!! b( ^^)d

Lovestar Feb 8, 2016 @ 3:50am 
Would be awesome to have the 2.0 boardgame rules in this so you can play a real boardgame game session on the computer if you feel like it.
DavetheBabe Jun 2, 2016 @ 12:16pm 
Should the developers of Super Dungeon Explore and the Developers of this game read this; you could mimic what krosmasters did with their digital codes that came with the models. Imagine making awesome looking dungeons in the video game, and allowing customers who purchased the models in real life gain access to a code that would unlock the models in the virtual world. Keep the game identical in terms of mechanics and rules, but bring those characters to life digitally. Have a virtual store set up for those who just want the video game and/or offer a discount to the physical models. I would find the expansions far more appealing if I knew I would be able to play both physically and virtually.

I have no idea how difficult that endeavour would be, but I think the community would love you for it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50