This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
No One's Space
Questions, Thoughts and Opinion
A discussion so you can type what you wonder about this cool lookin game. Share your opinion!

If Author wants this takes down becauseit will be a pain answering alllllllll thhheeessseeee questions I am happy to take it down!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
⎛ACharacter⎞ Feb 16, 2016 @ 5:51am 
Mine is how many devs are there?
No One's Space  [developer] Feb 17, 2016 @ 2:15pm 
I'm glad you started a discussion and am keen on answering your questions,
as long as you don't force me to spoil the story :D

When you count all current developers (core team + freelancers), we are a small team of four people.

The core team consists of the two German founders: me (Producer, Generalist) and my Programmer.
Furthermore we have someone for the 2D Art, and one for consulting, storytelling and translation.

But there is always a fluctuation in the team size.
For example, we once had eight people, and even more contributed something to the game.

Greetings,

TheRaffy
Turtle-Games
⎛ACharacter⎞ Feb 17, 2016 @ 2:41pm 
Thanks!
No One's Space  [developer] Feb 19, 2016 @ 5:35am 
No problem. Feel free to ask more :)
Robert-42 Mar 12, 2016 @ 8:23am 
What's the current state of development?
  • Preparations for the release (Beta Testing, Preparing Integration into Steam, Porting to different Platforms)?
  • Finishing the game (adding more content, balancing the Gameplay)?

Do you have a very rough estimate of the release date=
  • > 3 Montths?
  • > 6 Months?
  • > 1Year?
No One's Space  [developer] Mar 12, 2016 @ 4:38pm 
Hey Robert-42,

The game is pretty much feature complete.
The tutorial and first campaign are ready for testing, and the final graphics for the last two races are in development.
The steam integration hasn't been implemented, yet, but we are working on releasing a demo version for testplayers and press.

The completion of the game was planned for autumn this year, but as we are facing internal troubles right now, it might shift.
Robert-42 Mar 15, 2016 @ 3:12am 
Tanks for the answers :)
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50