Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

ULX
Im banned from all my single player games
So one of my friends banned me and now it says that i cant join any of my single player maps.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Astral Braixen Dec 28, 2016 @ 2:49pm 
IDIOT do not install this crap its worthless
Im good i found out how to get my single player back
HOW?
same happened to my friend PLS TELL ME
Okie, I will tell you here. ULX banned you from your Singleplayer games. Since it isn't a dedicated server, you have no console to just unban yourself from. Basically, uninstall ULX and ULib. Then try hosting it. If it works, then you can host your server again, just without ULX and ULib. Now try installing the mods again, and host your singleplayer game. If it bans you from your singleplayer game still, then keep the ULX mod, but uninstall ULib. If it works, then you are welcome. Also you might still have ULX commands, but I am unsure. You uninstall ULib because ULib is what kicks the banned player when trying to join the server again. Those are 3 solutions you can try. Oh, and ban your friend from your single player, or don't give him ban privileges cause that friend is stupid. lol

1.Uninstalling the ULX and ULib and just keeping the server without the mods.
2..Uninstalling the ULX and ULib and reinstalling it back.
3. If uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, keep ULX, but uninstall ULib and keep ULX. (Don't take my word for it.)
Last edited by Plus Minus Equal™⍟; Jan 3 @ 4:05pm
Satan Jan 9 @ 6:00pm 
oh my god
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50