Arma 3
ShackTac User Interface
Error when launching game "No entry RscStaminaBar.idd"
I get this error everytime I launch the game:
"No entry
'bin/config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscStaminaBar.idd'."
Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834154709

The error comes up over the main menu, or while its connecting to a server (if you joined the server from the launcher).
Only happens when ShackTac UI, CBA and Ace are loaded.
It's annoying since takes a while after the game has loaded before I can click on the error to dismiss it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
I have posted in the comments about this error. I also get this error and all the members of my unit too. And yes, we use CBA and ACE too.
Yeah,I saw your comment. I figured I would make a discussion so it's easier to track replies. It also helps to have the error message written out in full so it shows in a search.

CBA is required by ShackTac, and the error doesn't appear with just those 2 mods loaded. Looks like it may be a conflict or something with ace
I didn't mean anything bad when I said that I made a comment about this. It was a good move to make a detailed discussion thread about this and hopefully we can get an official answer back. Other people have the same issue as I've seen in the comments. I do also believe it may be a conflict with the Ace mod or the Enhanced Movement mod that also has a stamina bar and we use in my unit. But it's probably a conflict with Ace.
Its definitely ACE. I just tested by launching with just ShackTac, CBA and Arma Enhanced Movement - no error.
Hopefully, we will get an offical reply soon.
Grounder Feb 13 @ 1:41pm 
This has to do with ST UI Stamina bar. ShackTac Stamina bar deletes the default stamina bar resource and uses its own, so when ACE initializes and wants to use that resource, it cant be found. Suggest removing the ST UI stamina pbo.
Additional info here https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/4852
Galaxian Feb 15 @ 6:01am 
@Grounder Thanks for the reply, it worked for me!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50