This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

.Age
Catman  [developer] Jul 8, 2015 @ 12:29am
Leave your suggestions here!
Hey there! If you have any suggestion about the game, be it a change in the interface or a new event or building you'd like to see, leave it here!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
daCookius Jul 8, 2015 @ 9:34am 
I don't know if you're already planning on adding this, but maybe you could add a sandbox mode.
Catman  [developer] Jul 8, 2015 @ 9:50am 
I was thinking about it, yet the events are an important part of the experience. Well, it's not really an issue to add it, so I may very well do so. For now, I noted the feedback, thank you.
daCookius Jul 8, 2015 @ 10:41am 
No problem :) But the way I intended it was like a timeless mode, where there's no 3-year time limit and would still have events occur, because there is really no challenge without the events. Keep up the good work!
Catman  [developer] Jul 8, 2015 @ 10:47am 
Ahhh I see now! Here is the plan: the 3 year limit is there because something... special will happen when you get to that. If you survive that 'special thing', then endless mode is there for you. ;)
daCookius Jul 8, 2015 @ 10:49am 
I like it!
NumNutz(1) Jul 9, 2015 @ 6:26pm 
Recommendation: Hover Text.

I just finished the demo, and I kept forgetting what the icons mean. One great thing about FTL, is hovering over the icons give you an explination of what it is and what it does.

example: I had a damaged house, and I right clicked on it, and 4 icons came up. Hovering over those icons should say what it does.

Fun game though.
Catman  [developer] Jul 10, 2015 @ 12:49am 
Noted! That's something I had in the works but got postponed, I'll fix that.
Anthrax Cat Jul 10, 2015 @ 4:45pm 
Finished the demo. Really like it.

1) Allow building dependencies to rotate or at least flip. Having to build a bakery on top of a windmill instead of adjacent makes a truly efficient distribution impossible for no reason. Same thing I noticed with wood choppers. Since the game never generates a break in the woods necessary to boost its production it ends up being useless.

2) Switching the input for houses does not remain permanent and it should be. This required switching my people to eating bread every single turn.
Catman  [developer] Jul 10, 2015 @ 10:25pm 
Thanks for the feedback, noted!
Wizard(AE) Jul 12, 2015 @ 5:13am 
I recomend Trying to upgrade from 8 bit Graphics to something better but so far so go also i know it would take a lot of time but it will be worth it
:D
Catman  [developer] Jul 12, 2015 @ 1:20pm 
Actually, I like how the graphics turned out, just think that it started out 3D and then I switched to pixelart 'because it played and looked better! ;)
Aladinho Jul 12, 2015 @ 11:11pm 
1- I am not sure if it already exists in game (I completed the demo, but not unlocked all the buildings), or if you is already planning to add it, but it would be nice to have a hospital to take care of diseased pips, making them go back to work faster and preventing them to infect other pip (preventing the mass diarrhea event)

2- if the game yet not have anything like this, you should add a mechanic to increase the "disease" (or whatever is the name of the balance which increases the diseases) balance as more pips get infected. (1 pip infect = +1 to the balance meter)

3- the buildings that add a shield to the temperature balance (fire place and pond) should only defend a certain area (not the entire village) against events, so players will have to build some of them around the village to be a effective defence (a radius of 5x5)

4- as you see, the #3 will require more space on the village so it may get crowded, I suggest to add a way to the player upgrade its village to fit more buildings (even without the #3, I think before completing 3 years, the village will have no more space)

5- fishing hut, to be placed near the beach and give a alternative food source to the pips, or another animal (the game already have it? if yes, sorry I didn't unlocked all the buildings)

6- research tools, a building to research tools and make resources buildings more effective (research iron axe to double the wood collected per day)

I hope I didn't make a suggestion that leaves the game's original environment
Catman  [developer] Jul 17, 2015 @ 3:14am 
Cool ideas, thanks!

1 - An hospital-like building is in the game and can be unlocked in the demo!

2 - I don't want to place such a direct relationship on the Pips, but I have something in mind about that. The sickness scale, in any case, tells you exactly the 'disease level' of your population!

3 - I am considering somethin of the sort, but not for such buildings, as the scales are a global stat. I may add buildings to prevent other buildings from being affected by something, such as a BellTower that blocks thunderstrike events!

4 - The limited space is a design decision, it's a secluded one after all. You will need to choose what to build and you will be able to expand just a little, in the current plans.

5 - I got a fishing hut ready. :)

6 - This will be in, but it will follow the mechanics of the game. This means that tools will be resources just like wood or food, and there will be some buildings that will use tools to do stuff!

Thank you again!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50