This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
The Living Z7
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
sluggo971  [developer] Jul 8, 2015 @ 7:06pm
Ideas, questions or just anything!!
If you have any ideas or questions, just ask! I will try to answer to all questions here!
So feel free to ask anything about the game!ツ
Last edited by sluggo971; Jan 8, 2016 @ 4:46pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
pets! it would be cool if you could tame a wolf or something to help you survuve. idk its just an idea. how much is the game going to cost? will it be F2P? seems cool so thats why i voted for it!!! <3 Good job glad i contributed to getting you greenlit! yay!!! happy you got greenlit, great milestone! 1st
sluggo971  [developer] Jul 9, 2015 @ 5:22am 
Originally posted by XDiamond_Wolf_CraftersX:
pets! it would be cool if you could tame a wolf or something to help you survuve. idk its just an idea. how much is the game going to cost? will it be F2P? seems cool so thats why i voted for it!!! <3 Good job glad i contributed to getting you greenlit! yay!!! happy you got greenlit, great milestone! 1st
That's a very good idea!:) The price is not decided yet since we just got greenlit but when there is a one I'll let you know! And thanks again for helping the game get greenlit!!:)
Originally posted by sluggo971:
Originally posted by XDiamond_Wolf_CraftersX:
That's a very good idea!:) The price is not decided yet since we just got greenlit but when there is a one I'll let you know! And thanks again for helping the game get greenlit!!:)

okay good luck!!! no problem. :D
WoodyWang Jul 11, 2015 @ 4:30pm 
Atmisphere is very important. If you feel like your really in the enviroment thats a big plus, especially in a survival game. Food and water are deff important but so is how you go about finding\creating them. Also being able to improvise. Take that as you will. Mechanis are very important. If the charicter feels clumsy\clunky then it'll take away from the game. You need to make sure you have a solid constant base to build on.

I think when you have things more flushed out a post about what you have planned for the game would be good. Maybe not completly flushed out but mre of your ideas or an outline of some type. This way we could piggy back off those ideas and comment on (What we like or dont like about them). Also would help us\me come up with ideas based on the game direction instead of a pile of random ideas if you see what I mean?
Looking forward to the game and just watched your updated lighting video and your heading in the right direction.
Good Luck and looking forward to more.
-Shawn
Last edited by WoodyWang; Jul 11, 2015 @ 4:34pm
sluggo971  [developer] Jul 17, 2015 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by Simyazzi:
Atmisphere is very important. If you feel like your really in the enviroment thats a big plus, especially in a survival game. Food and water are deff important but so is how you go about finding\creating them. Also being able to improvise. Take that as you will. Mechanis are very important. If the charicter feels clumsy\clunky then it'll take away from the game. You need to make sure you have a solid constant base to build on.

I think when you have things more flushed out a post about what you have planned for the game would be good. Maybe not completly flushed out but mre of your ideas or an outline of some type. This way we could piggy back off those ideas and comment on (What we like or dont like about them). Also would help us\me come up with ideas based on the game direction instead of a pile of random ideas if you see what I mean?
Looking forward to the game and just watched your updated lighting video and your heading in the right direction.
Good Luck and looking forward to more.
-Shawn
Yes I do see what you mean "Simyazzi", That's a good idea! Thank you for the feedback as well!:)
Last edited by sluggo971; Jul 17, 2015 @ 6:21am
pizza.ru Jul 21, 2015 @ 3:28pm 
you sould put me in the game.. as a god.. a pic of e in the sky! your game will bbe in the top 3 then im just say'n' ;) awsome game just waiting ;)
How big is the world, like in square kilometres?
sluggo971  [developer] Jul 27, 2015 @ 1:56pm 
Originally posted by Mirani97:
How big is the world, like in square kilometres?
I'm not 100% sure yet since the world is still expanding and I'm not really aiming to have the biggest map because it feels like there are to many games with large empty areas which you don't really find interesting so like right now I'm focusing more on making more places more important/interesting but still, I'll let you know how big the world is when I'm more sure!:)
✪Rick Aug 15, 2015 @ 10:02am 
Will there be character custimazation? Also, what about crafting? Such s making bayonets, making bats with spikes etc. Also, will there be multiplayer?
Lieutenant Button Aug 15, 2015 @ 11:19am 
hey i was watching your video and looking at the pictures and just pointing this out, it looks too orange, yellow. i think if it has more balanced colors (none overpowering) it would look awesome-er! just make it a bit more normally balanced in look/color wise. i hope im not being too rash. sorry for bothering you!
sluggo971  [developer] Aug 22, 2015 @ 4:58pm 
Originally posted by DerpWaffles1:
Will there be character custimazation? Also, what about crafting? Such s making bayonets, making bats with spikes etc. Also, will there be multiplayer?
There might be character customization (not sure rn) and things like crafting will probably be added soon but multiplayer is something that won't be in the game in the first release but probably later on!!:)

Originally posted by Pandora_Wolf:
hey i was watching your video and looking at the pictures and just pointing this out, it looks too orange, yellow. i think if it has more balanced colors (none overpowering) it would look awesome-er! just make it a bit more normally balanced in look/color wise. i hope im not being too rash. sorry for bothering you!
The orange look" is fixed now. The current videos do not show that but I'll soon make a new video to show how the game looks now!:)
brandon dewey Dec 8, 2015 @ 2:08pm 
well there is a few thing i would love to see one i am a big fan of double barrel shotguns so if added that would be good but to major topics these are things i want to see in this game but it is not my game so its up to the dev ok 1.(base building) is helpful for a game like this because it adds even more to the game and a place to keep you and your loot safe 2.now keep in mind i know that you say you are the only person but that wont make a good story if you are so add npcs to join your base give them jobs give them names interact with them grow relationships from friendship to love etc (survivor management) 3. (zombies) this does not have to be in the main game but it would make a nice dlc a zombies mode it would as it makes the world more challanging and scary and if you get bit your dead so try to aviod them and makes looting more fun when you get a gun or a car plus it adds a startagy element ok thanks for looking let me know what you think
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50