Dota 2
Snipers Duel
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Cyborgmatt  [developer] Jun 25, 2015 @ 2:42pm
Ability Suggestions
Please post all your ability suggestion ideas in here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Cyborgmatt  [developer] Jun 26, 2015 @ 10:02pm 
Originally posted by GorTavaro:
blink should have longer cd
Blink was nerfed in one of the recent patches.

I may possibly nerf it again though if it is still to low.
Last edited by Cyborgmatt; Jun 27, 2015 @ 1:48pm
Vent Jun 28, 2015 @ 2:37am 
Autoattack's slow for a duration, and has a longer cooldown
Edit the stats for agility, if not possible, give a specific amount of agility. Or deal with d
Blink was so much fun. Now with jump instead of blink it is not even enjoyable.
Baga Jun 28, 2015 @ 2:06pm 
I think heroes need some kind of slowing or short stun trap =)
Cyborgmatt  [developer] Jun 28, 2015 @ 3:45pm 
Originally posted by Baga:
I think heroes need some kind of slowing or short stun trap =)
The idea is to add a custom Bear Trap item that applies a short entangle.
Picasa Jun 29, 2015 @ 4:16am 
Ability:
Roll (Evade/Evasion) (3-4 cooldown)
Fake/Illusion like fake ammo crate/ fake bomb (15-25 cooldown)
Hack (GPS Tracker/Communication of duration of 10-15 seconds) (50-70 second cooldown)

If can make a few series of sniper which have different ability, sneaky sniper (invisible), hardcore sniper (shotgun face 2 face), silence sniper (a long range of snipe with control drone as vision), tech sniper (mechanical drones)
Last edited by Picasa; Jun 29, 2015 @ 4:18am
Igohog Jun 29, 2015 @ 9:23am 
My suggestion here is to add more pickeable character (all snipers, but with diferent names and "skins" to distinguish), and each character having 2 diferent ability and 3 same abilities for all snipers(rifle, jump and shield).
Corsair Jun 29, 2015 @ 11:04am 
I'd suggest having the same abilities for all snipers, but with skills that pop up on the map from time to time similar to the rune mechanic in the game. This creates an item that people will fight around and fight for, while also adding some dynamic differences to the game.
How about adding Sentries? So you can deward with quelling. Machinegun and Shotgun become useless later on because people just stack treads to get lots of HP, not sure if that's intended. Machinegun also feels a bit too random at times.
Isaías Cancino Jun 29, 2015 @ 7:18pm 
I think there should be a "spotter", could be a summon with unobscured vision or something like that
JosH! Jun 30, 2015 @ 5:34am 
put BOT Techies in the map. where he only places his stasis traps. and JUMP is good.
Schnitzel Jun 30, 2015 @ 8:49am 
Is it possible to add PA's crit bloodsplatter and sound effect when you instagib someone? That would be so satisfying :d

I personally feel like the jump ability slows down the gameplay a bit too much, i really liked the blink
Cyborgmatt  [developer] Jun 30, 2015 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by Schnitzel:
Is it possible to add PA's crit bloodsplatter and sound effect when you instagib someone? That would be so satisfying :d

I personally feel like the jump ability slows down the gameplay a bit too much, i really liked the blink
The next version that I'm working on already has a blood effect on bullet impact.

http://i.imgur.com/6iRhghI.png
Last edited by Cyborgmatt; Jun 30, 2015 @ 12:57pm
ElzieBooker Jun 30, 2015 @ 1:27pm 
Divine Shileld will be much better if it will be reflect bullets, warlock-like
Flak Cannon
Sniper attacks hit all enemy units in an area around it for a limited number of attacks. Only the main target of attacks will receive attack bonuses such as Critical Strike. Lasts 15 seconds or until the attacks are used.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50