This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Sparkour
About Sparkour
Can you guys tell me the gameplay?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
✨Majora✨ Jul 9, 2015 @ 6:18am 
its like if mirrors edge and mario kart had a baby, mirrors edge being the mother and mario kart being the father. after sparkour was born mario kart refused to support the child and mirrors edge had to work 3 extra jobs to support this game. as the years went on sparkour began to show more of it's father's side, it horrified the mother, but she had to keep it to herself. eventually mario kart came back into sparkour's life and though mirrors edge wasn't too supportive of the idea, sparkour seemed to oblige. in sparkour's later life it began to show signs of pregnancy, the game gave birth to: spookour 2: the electric boogaloo

did this help?
Staloni Jr. Jul 9, 2015 @ 11:40am 
Haha what? XD
caseytube  [developer] Jul 9, 2015 @ 3:34pm 
I usually describe it to people as Mirror's Edge meets Mario Kart. I've also heard the comparison to Speedrunners in first-person, though without grappeling hooks and more diverse items. Do with that as you will!
Potato Genetics Jul 10, 2015 @ 10:57pm 
Well played Majora hahahahaha
Alftrik Jul 11, 2015 @ 1:52pm 
I think that this is a good game
Potato Genetics Jul 11, 2015 @ 8:35pm 
Which parkour game is not good? :b
Alftrik Jul 12, 2015 @ 4:15am 
XD
Staloni Jr. Jul 12, 2015 @ 6:24pm 
Casey how do I download it?
Free?
< >