This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
MEG 9: Lost Echoes
LazzySeal Aug 4, 2015 @ 2:29am
Gibson collaboration
So actually what is Gibson contributed to this game?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
toebee Aug 4, 2015 @ 5:32am 
William Gibson ‏@GreatDismal 15h15 hours ago
"Rationale for the universe. Backstory. Much more than needed, but I like it that that's there, as it were, underneath."
Skunkwerks Games  [developer] Aug 4, 2015 @ 10:21am 
William Gibson has been a participant in the development of the MEG 9: Lost Echoes universe since its inception 2 years ago. He has been an active adviser during the development of our world and narrative. You can follow him on Twitter @GreatDismal for more information on his participation with the project. Thank you for your interest, we are looking forward to unveiling more information along with a playable demo at PAX Prime 2015 at Booth #6905!
GriP Aug 4, 2015 @ 12:46pm 
His involvement suggests (to me, at least) a narrative structure that would go considerably beyond what most people expect from vehicular combat/tower defense games. Am I reading too much into this? Do I have to wait until PAX Prime to find out?
Last edited by GriP; Aug 4, 2015 @ 12:46pm
Skunkwerks Games  [developer] Aug 5, 2015 @ 10:58am 
Narrative is one of the core pillars we have been focusing on over the course of development, and will be a driving force in the single-player campaign. That said, the demo at Pax Prime 2015 will largely focus on our gameplay features.
bd648 Aug 5, 2015 @ 2:42pm 
His involvement suggests to me that this is going to have a very cool universe and narrative. I've loved his books and have a collection of them sitting on my shelf next to my desk. I am really looking forward to this.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50