This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
MEG 9: Lost Echoes
LazzySeal Aug 4, 2015 @ 2:29am
Gibson collaboration
So actually what is Gibson contributed to this game?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
toebee Aug 4, 2015 @ 5:32am 
William Gibson ‏@GreatDismal 15h15 hours ago
"Rationale for the universe. Backstory. Much more than needed, but I like it that that's there, as it were, underneath."
Skunkwerks Games  [developer] Aug 4, 2015 @ 10:21am 
William Gibson has been a participant in the development of the MEG 9: Lost Echoes universe since its inception 2 years ago. He has been an active adviser during the development of our world and narrative. You can follow him on Twitter @GreatDismal for more information on his participation with the project. Thank you for your interest, we are looking forward to unveiling more information along with a playable demo at PAX Prime 2015 at Booth #6905!
GriP Aug 4, 2015 @ 12:46pm 
His involvement suggests (to me, at least) a narrative structure that would go considerably beyond what most people expect from vehicular combat/tower defense games. Am I reading too much into this? Do I have to wait until PAX Prime to find out?
Last edited by GriP; Aug 4, 2015 @ 12:46pm
Skunkwerks Games  [developer] Aug 5, 2015 @ 10:58am 
Narrative is one of the core pillars we have been focusing on over the course of development, and will be a driving force in the single-player campaign. That said, the demo at Pax Prime 2015 will largely focus on our gameplay features.
bd648 Aug 5, 2015 @ 2:42pm 
His involvement suggests to me that this is going to have a very cool universe and narrative. I've loved his books and have a collection of them sitting on my shelf next to my desk. I am really looking forward to this.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50