This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Tokyo Dark
GG Mar 17, 2015 @ 12:55pm
Im not familiar with RPG games
Im not a RPG game player, but this game looks very interesting. I liked the concept, this japanese urban legends are always very scary.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Mika Mar 17, 2015 @ 5:49pm 
Dizzard Mar 18, 2015 @ 4:52pm 
I don't think this is really an RPG, at least not in the traditional sense. That's probably why it's appealing to you.
Bico de Pato Mar 18, 2015 @ 5:59pm 

Kilvoctu Mar 20, 2015 @ 12:13pm 
"RPG" is really too broad of a term. It's like saying "I don't like anime" and generalizing them all as cutesy magical girl fighting monsters or whatever. The theme is the important thing. To continue the anime example, I couldn't are less for typical shonen like Bleach or Naruto but I love the more psychological thriller titles like Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki or Steins Gate. The fact that they're all anime is a superficial and moot point.

Thus, yes the concept of Tokyo Dark is very interesting, and if a concept is interesting, it shouldn't really matter what manner in which it is presented so long as it's an effective way to present the subject (even if it's presented in an early 90's era RPG fashion like Corpse Party (love that game)). That's your answer.

On a sidenote, in addition to enjoying Japanese urban legends and the idea of degrading psychology, I also like the "villain's view" concept, so I'm looking forward to Pale Blue. There are certain themes that aren't explored too well, and it's a shame as many of those are what I'd like to see.
Then every other week, we get another zombie survival game, or sandbox crafting game, or both simultaneously...
Lasten` Mar 24, 2015 @ 5:46am 
Why?
lel
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50