This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Besiege
Multiplayer?
Any cool multiplayer ideas that the devs could see?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
[PHX] HANDSOME_FIDH Jan 24, 2015 @ 11:29am 
I think a 1v1 best of 3 would be cool
Each player starts out with a budget (say 1000) to last them all three rounds
Parts costs money and each round, the players get to rebuild their destroyed catapult or replace damaged parts
[PHX] HANDSOME_FIDH Jan 24, 2015 @ 11:30am 
Another idea I had was if there was 100 infantry on each team
and the player who kills the most in 1:00, wins
The infantry will try to destroy the opponents catapult
Questionable Person Jan 24, 2015 @ 12:48pm 
I was thinking of a 1v1 type thing where one player builds a large castle, places troops, and mans cannons. While the other player builds 1 to 3 siege weapons to attack the castle.
Microsoft Excel Jan 24, 2015 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by trollarch0816:
I was thinking of a 1v1 type thing where one player builds a large castle, places troops, and mans cannons. While the other player builds 1 to 3 siege weapons to attack the castle.
This sounds like an awesome idea!
Bigbeat #Copythat Jan 24, 2015 @ 1:42pm 
Maybe a 1v1 where the players race against each other. if they have reached their finish, each one has to destroy a building. the one who destroys it first, wins the round. Sry for my bad english, i´m german ^^
Inky Jan 24, 2015 @ 2:55pm 
A nice idea would be a Mighty Quest For Epic Loot approach where you build a castle and you have to have good defenses and other people try to attack it, same goes for them. and you level up to get more stuff, you make your machine to wreak their base before you start so you can see how their base is built
Twurking_Turle Jan 24, 2015 @ 6:18pm 
How about if its 1v1 and like you make each person have a chance to cause the most havoc in one minute.
thebeast778 Jan 25, 2015 @ 7:49am 
No size limitation so you can built giant war machines
ScienceDiscoverer Jan 25, 2015 @ 8:57am 
Originally posted by Arvanche:
A nice idea would be a Mighty Quest For Epic Loot approach where you build a castle and you have to have good defenses and other people try to attack it, same goes for them. and you level up to get more stuff, you make your machine to wreak their base before you start so you can see how their base is built
Lets say NO to PayToWin approach.
Oven FTCC Jan 25, 2015 @ 10:00am 
Originally posted by trollarch0816:
I like this idea, who's with me? I think it would be great if you could have this and this:

Originally posted by HANDSOME_FIDH:
I think a 1v1 best of 3 would be cool
Each player starts out with a budget (say 1000) to last them all three rounds
Parts costs money and each round, the players get to rebuild their destroyed catapult or replace damaged parts
as seperate multiplayer modes!
lolkfan Jan 25, 2015 @ 10:05am 
чо за ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Maric Jan 25, 2015 @ 2:24pm 
Is multiplayer even being considered?
Oven FTCC Jan 26, 2015 @ 8:18am 
I don't know
Ordatious Jan 26, 2015 @ 9:25am 
One person builds the thing to destroy an the other has to destroy it
MemorianX Jan 26, 2015 @ 2:41pm 
While multiplayer could be a fun idear, I dont think it's worht it how much is this game going to be played in in multiplayer really? my guess is that it will mostly be played by sets of friends looking for an hour or two to kill which is fine, but developing a good multiplayer mode takes time and effort especially the net code part of it which works best if it's build in from the start of the game. Id much rather see time and money being spend on a good level editor instead and steam workshop integration
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 15 30 50