Team Fortress 2
Master's Scroll
Stats!
EDIT: Special thanks to DemoKatze on this idea!

+ Disguise 20% faster
+ No noise made while disguising
- 21% chance of opposing spies seeing through your disguise (A.K.A, 21% chance they see your name and actual health instead of the name and health of the player you're disguised as)
- Every time you call a medic while disguised, your chance of discovery goes up by 1.5%
- If you call medic 10 times, medics now have a 23% chance of seeing through your disguise.
Отредактировано anonymous byzantine appreciator; 17 авг. 2013 в 5:26
< >
Сообщения 115 из 36
just leave it as a retextured disguise PDA thing
@cheekychacha Why not make it unique? I would LOVE an entirely new way to play using this set.
Автор сообщения: Aquashell11
+ Disguise 20% faster
- 21% chance of opposing spies seeing through your disguise (A.K.A, 21% chance they see your name and actual health instead of the name and health of the player you're disguised as)

I think these stats would be great with this- again, another style for the Spy! It'dd be a shame for something like this just to go as a reskin. I love the idea that other Spies may be able to see through the disguise- it's more realistic, and stops people over-piling Pyros.

My only idea is addition to yours- perhaps the chance of discovery increases if you don't blend in well? This'll mean good players remain undetected, whilst spammers of the Medic! callout, ect, will be easier to spot. It'll promote more serious Spyplay, I think. I don't know how Valve would manage to put the effect in-game, though.
Could you tell me what you think?, though it's not a seperate idea -.-'
How about
+ Disguise 20% faster
- Blocks Medic healing while in use

=> You can't be healed, it also means that an enemy Medic will immediately know you're a spy if he tries to heal you!
Автор сообщения: jmeurgey
How about
+ Disguise 20% faster

=> You can't be healed, it also means that an enemy Medic will immediately know you're a spy if he tries to heal you!
This is a nice idea. I want to elaborate on my feelings for this idea, but I can't. So I'll just leave it at that.
Автор сообщения: Hat Kid
Автор сообщения: jmeurgey
How about
+ Disguise 20% faster

This is a nice idea. I want to elaborate on my feelings for this idea, but I can't. So I'll just leave it at that.

Except if you disguise as a Soldier holding an Escape Plan or Equalizer on his hand, then the enemy medic won't expect anything.
But disguising as a Soldier is already a downside :P
Автор сообщения: Ezarian
On the Scroll:
{+Allows to see which player is which class.
+Allows your disguise and health to be in synch. Same HP as who you disguise as
-Charge Meter on your Disguise will be shown. Movement wears the meter down. 10 seconds}
-15% cloak time

This doesn't make any sense. You already disguise with the same amount of health as the person you disguise as. I don't think having it "in sync" with your disguise is THAT MUCH of an advantage...

"Allows you to see which player is which class" - would this be on the scroll itself, or in the players' points feed?

What is a charge meter for a disguise?
Автор сообщения: KCL ✙ French Toast
Автор сообщения: Ezarian
On the Scroll:
{+Allows to see which player is which class.
+Allows your disguise and health to be in synch. Same HP as who you disguise as
-Charge Meter on your Disguise will be shown. Movement wears the meter down. 10 seconds}
-15% cloak time

This doesn't make any sense. You already disguise with the same amount of health as the person you disguise as. I don't think having it "in sync" with your disguise is THAT MUCH of an advantage...

"Allows you to see which player is which class" - would this be on the scroll itself, or in the players' points feed?

What is a charge meter for a disguise? [a charge meter for a disguise he means when you move too much you will undisguise. havinng your health in sync would be quite an advantage he means if you disguise as a heavy you get there health like if he has 275 out of 300 you would have 275 out of 300 health. you got it now]
mabye tone down spy discovery rate
+Disguise 20% Faster
+Move at scout's speed when disguised as scout
-Cannot backstab while disguised

Or

+Medics on enemy team attatched by medi-beams take a constant stream of damage
-Blocks Healing

Or

+75 health
+Gains charges from succesful backstabs and saps
+Disguise is only broken upon a succesful backstab
-Cannot disguise without charges
-Disguise 50% Slower
+Disguise 20% Faster
+70% Chance of not bumping into enemies while disguised. (As in being able to walk through members of the enemy team as if you were a teamate)
-20% Chance of bumping into enemies normally.
-10% Chance of Undisguising when contact with an enemy is made.

OR

+Disguise instantly with no sound.
-If lit on fire, the scroll burns up and you must either wait for a meter to recharge, or restore it at a resuply cabinet. (Like the opposite of the Spycicle.)
RNG has ruined enough of this game. let alone the chances to be discovered, it's awesome and it might be a very cool replacement
Slot: Secondary (replaces sapper)
Pros:
no fizzes upon disguise.
instand disguise.
Cons:
burns in fire, forfiets bonuses whilst burnt. Identical to spy-cicle's regen.
Neutral:
gives bonuses passively
Автор сообщения: Silver Nuke
RNG has ruined enough of this game. let alone the chances to be discovered, it's awesome and it might be a very cool replacement
Cry me a river and f off.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 36
Показывать на странице: 1530 50