the SmokeScreen
Mr. Fig Jun 24, 2013 @ 7:56am
Stats!
EDIT: Just so you know, this will work like the invis. watch in terms of type of weapon (PDA 2) and how you see your ammunition/cloak (That little bar that says "cloak" on it.)

+ Blinds opponents for 2 seconds
+ Once thrown, invisible for 6 seconds
- Limited ammunition (8 max.)
- Can only reload via stock cabinets or fallen weapons (No random ammo boxes!)
Last edited by Mr. Fig; Jun 25, 2013 @ 5:41am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Cheekychacha Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:29am 
I feel that blinding opponents is a bit op, as it would be very dangerous for any enemies. However, to cloak it should throw a bomb with makes it obvious where you are, but then do something like quicker decloak or faster movement speed
Twindomination Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:35am 
Yeah, throwing a bomb would be cool, and you don't have to wait for your cloak meter to come back, but limiting the ammo offsets that. Great idea
Jonsontrue™ Sep 6, 2013 @ 9:02am 
If This Becames A Game Weapon Ill Use It Everytimes :]
★ Captain ★ Jan 20 @ 7:43am 
In my opinion, it should work like a Dead Ringer that you could activate at any time, given your cloak meter is full. It would leave a cloud of smoke that wouldn't necessarily blind the enemy, only cloud up their vision of they stood inside the explosion. It could have the same cloak time as the DR too, and when you're forced to uncloak it would play a sound similar to the Poof-sound when cloaking, but not very loud.
To balance things out, you wouldn't be damage resistant while cloaked.
Feedback?
Shneemaster Feb 6 @ 5:01pm 
Replaces sapper, thown like jarate, creates cloude of smoke on impact, cloak charge rate is incressed in the cloud
BulgariskNäbbmus Jul 23 @ 5:44am 
When you throw it a smoke appears for 8 seconds and when you and your teammates stand in it you all become invisible :D and you can backstab while invisible, shoot and much more! you can also use it to block places because when an enemy walks out of it he is unable to see for 2 seconds.
~{AN}~ Roven Nov 12 @ 7:06am 
Someone take a look at my suggested attributes.

"On hit: Produces a thick cloud of smoke.
Enemies within range are forced to move slowly.
(or maybe forced to stand in place and cough for 5 secs.)
User Cannot Cloak."
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50