This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Valiance Online
GunWuhlf Aug 27, 2017 @ 11:10pm
Can't register to the website
Unfortunately I don't have social media accounts and I just read a post that the support email was flooded with spam, so is there a way I could register? I already tried using my 2 email accounts so not sure if there's another way
Last edited by GunWuhlf; Aug 27, 2017 @ 11:10pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
dandykong Aug 29, 2017 @ 9:09am 
You have to pay to create an account, which you can't verify because the email server's down.

EDIT: Testing the "Forgot Username" page shows that my BRAND NEW account is permabanned immediately after donating.
Last edited by dandykong; Aug 29, 2017 @ 9:13am
Silverhelm Studios  [developer] Sep 11, 2017 @ 9:34am 
Ignore the ban message. Yes our support email is gobsmacked thanks to spammers and people asking for free keys. We are setting up a ticket system but in the meantime let me know your forum names and will see what we can do. Forum names only please, don't share any other personal information here. Thanks!
GunWuhlf Sep 11, 2017 @ 9:36am 
Already got it sorted out actually, thanks for responding though!
Silverhelm Studios  [developer] Sep 11, 2017 @ 11:15am 
Great! Sorry for not replying sooner. We're going to move to an actual Steam page soon. Will let people know when that is happening!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50