Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Citizen Burger Disorder
Griffin Dec 11, 2014 @ 11:52pm
price
Is there going to be a price or only a price for people who already have an account cuase if theres a price thumbs down but if there is no price and is free to play thumbs up
Last edited by Griffin; Jun 9, 2015 @ 3:43am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 134 comments
agreed
San Cipriano Dec 15, 2014 @ 2:21pm 
at least $0.99 for the game. No moro
I think kritz should do as in unturned where there is a golden account that gives almost nothing except for golden name on chat,etc...and it's more like a donation thingy
Moss Dec 16, 2014 @ 5:45pm 
Originally posted by eldiarhea:
I think kritz should do as in unturned where there is a golden account that gives almost nothing except for golden name on chat,etc...and it's more like a donation thingy
Devs could learn a lot from Nelson. He got a bad rap for shovelware on Steam predating his own game, and he's put Bohemia to shame in terms of progress and effort.
Cotrass Dec 22, 2014 @ 11:38pm 
hmm id say he wouldnt make a cost to it because at kritz.net it's free he would have to make the game on the web cost money too if he had done it to the steam thing it depends realy
Originally posted by FREDDY:
hmm id say he wouldnt make a cost to it because at kritz.net it's free he would have to make the game on the web cost money too if he had done it to the steam thing it depends realy
nah i don't think he would have to make it on the web too because on kritz.net it is only in alpha version
Hoxton-514{KOR} Dec 30, 2014 @ 2:42am 
since it's free to play in kritz.net and lots of people have accounts, i dont think kritz will put a price on it. but if they do so then i would buy it for less than $4.99.
cscottburgess Dec 31, 2014 @ 7:50pm 
i dont have much cash so i hope its free to play but i understand if you guys are trying to make a profit, if so please fix the bug were 75 precent of the time it was undergoing maintenence and you couldent play
Valera_fejs Jan 3, 2015 @ 2:29am 
Yes, but on site it's only pre-alpha and developers going to make full game not alpha not beta full!
Sorry for my bad english.
Originally posted by Anon:
Yes, but on site it's only pre-alpha and developers going to make full game not alpha not beta full!
Sorry for my bad english.
They said they're going to make it full?I thought on steam it would be BETA
Griffin Jan 4, 2015 @ 11:07pm 
Exactly
Jew Spy Jan 11, 2015 @ 1:44pm 
I do not think it should cost anything because it is fun but not pay to play fun, so it sould be f2p but I agree w/ eldiarehea on the donation thing
ChawsFTW Jan 11, 2015 @ 4:33pm 
free intil better updates
Niroj Jan 17, 2015 @ 10:52am 
please just 0€ = Free to Play
Lil_Hovasrapture Jan 17, 2015 @ 9:20pm 
Free to play would be nice
< >
Showing 1-15 of 134 comments
Per page: 15 30 50