This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Citizen Burger Disorder
Kozzer Jul 30, 2015 @ 4:08pm
Closed
Jesus christ you guys take the littlest things and take them way too seriously.
Last edited by Kozzer; Jun 23, 2016 @ 2:45pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Originally posted by Kozzer:
For modded maps, food, ect.
Let's just hope there isn't any FNaF,MLP and Minecraft.
Yea Fnaf is stupid!
Kozzer Jul 31, 2015 @ 7:04pm 
And that's going to be the only comment not raging about my opinion.
Doctor Twiλigh Aug 1, 2015 @ 11:16am 
Originally posted by Kozzer:
For modded maps, food, ect.
Let's just hope there isn't any FNaF,MLP and Minecraft.
NO NO NO , the SH*T NOT MLP ,ARE MLG
Hoanier Aug 1, 2015 @ 4:34pm 
DW are you a MLP fan or what cause MLP is udder CRAP trust me i had a friend who was a bronie (boy who likes MLP) and i agree Community DLC but let hope no MLP Minecraft or FNaf crap and kozzer BLW i agree dat those three things are bull****
Last edited by Hoanier; Aug 1, 2015 @ 4:35pm
Kozzer Aug 1, 2015 @ 10:45pm 
Yes, DLC would be nice, just not costing about 9.99 or something, something reasonable
Doctor Twiλigh Aug 1, 2015 @ 11:01pm 
Originally posted by mmonroe4217:
DW are you a MLP fan or what cause MLP is udder CRAP trust me i had a friend who was a bronie (boy who likes MLP) and i agree Community DLC but let hope no MLP Minecraft or FNaf crap and kozzer BLW i agree dat those three things are bull****
hey i"m a doctor
i think this game needs free DLC
Doctor Twiλigh Aug 2, 2015 @ 9:18am 
Originally posted by UltraDuck:
i think this game needs free DLC:special:
no
Kozzer Aug 2, 2015 @ 10:56am 
Now I think SOME of the MLP community is annoying, like cloppers and stuff, but people who aren't so annoying (Like DW) are fine, I don't want to make anyone affended
Doctor Twiλigh Aug 2, 2015 @ 11:01am 
Originally posted by Kozzer:
Now I think SOME of the MLP community is annoying, like cloppers and stuff, but people who aren't so annoying (Like DW) are fine, I don't want to make anyone affended
I"M A DOCTOR!
Kozzer Aug 2, 2015 @ 11:03am 
Okay, sorry.
Originally posted by DW Доктор Хувс:
Originally posted by UltraDuck:
i think this game needs free DLC
no
Why not?
Doctor Twiλigh Aug 2, 2015 @ 9:44pm 
Originally posted by UltraDuck:
Originally posted by DW Доктор Хувс:
no
Why not?
:special:
you have a Garry"s Mod?
Hoanier Aug 17, 2015 @ 12:21pm 
DW sorry if i affeded you but MLP srryily gets on my nerves it just does dont quetion it k but hey sorry
Doctor Twiλigh Aug 18, 2015 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by mmonroe4217:
DW sorry if i affeded you but MLP srryily gets on my nerves it just does dont quetion it k but hey sorry
I"M A DOCTOR!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 15 30 50