This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Drohtin - Tales of an old Kingdom
Like Banished?
Does anyone think this game might be alot like banished?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
DiegoKevin Nov 24, 2014 @ 3:35am 
Well banished doesent have military or enemies
drohtin  [developer] Nov 24, 2014 @ 8:35am 
Sure, both games are strategy games, but the main focus of Banished is survival.
The main focus of Drohtin is build and enhance an economy and expand to more regions. So we think the idea of both games are quiet difference.

Some of the main differences so far:
  • You can build more that one city at the map
  • Trading with other cities
  • Military
  • Multiplayer
HunterAwesome202 Nov 24, 2014 @ 4:58pm 
Originally posted by drohtin:
Sure, both games are strategy games, but the main focus of Banished is survival.
The main focus of Drohtin is build and enhance an economy and expand to more regions. So we think the idea of both games are quiet difference.

Some of the main differences so far:
  • You can build more that one city at the map
  • Trading with other cities
  • Military
  • Multiplayer

ya I can see how they can be diffrent
Last edited by HunterAwesome202; Nov 24, 2014 @ 4:59pm
maddag202066 Dec 16, 2014 @ 10:21pm 
banished has there birds eye view really high as well from what i could tell you can zoom in and out and see the villagers movement better as well so i dont think banished and this game are the same
drohtin  [developer] Dec 18, 2014 @ 1:01am 
I am not quiet familiar with the perspective in banished but in Drohtin the camera movement is free. That means you can play in your favorite perspective and you can see everything from different angle.
HunterAwesome202 Dec 18, 2014 @ 1:32pm 
Originally posted by drohtin:
I am not quiet familiar with the perspective in banished but in Drohtin the camera movement is free. That means you can play in your favorite perspective and you can see everything from different angle.
same with banished
Shirls Mar 15, 2015 @ 5:07am 
Yes. I thought of Banished first thing.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50