This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Digology
WrathGiveR  [developer] Nov 17, 2014 @ 12:26pm
Where would you like to go dig?
The first dig site available is North America and the second (in development) is Peru. Where would you want to visit?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
voxbop Nov 21, 2014 @ 6:47pm 
Is there anything good to dig up in Japan, China or India? How about Russia? It would be cool to travel around the world. (And to hear the music from distinctive places. :-) )
Frisland Jan 14, 2015 @ 11:46am 
Yucatan would be my first choice. Having dug in Scotland, the UK would also be good.
It's Me Jan 25, 2015 @ 4:46am 
norway, denmark and sweden allso iceland to look for viking stuff. i would allso love to dig in medeteranian places and egypt, china, africa and the middle east. it's maybe any places but these are the best places in the world
WrathGiveR  [developer] Feb 2, 2015 @ 3:27pm 
There are a lot of places in Europe I want to include. The UK would certainly have a lot of history for me to choose from.

Viking stuff would be awesome! When I start planning out the European sites, I'll be sure to include some viking history! And don't worry, @It's me, Egypt, China, Africa, and the Middle East have already been included in the final list of dig sites!
It's Me Jun 26, 2015 @ 5:18am 
cool can't wait for the game to come on steam. i hope it dose anyway becouse i want this game so bad.
dareios90 Dec 22, 2015 @ 12:17am 
Italy for sure! :D
It's Me Dec 22, 2015 @ 1:56am 
Originally posted by It's me:
norway, denmark and sweden allso iceland to look for viking stuff. i would allso love to dig in medeteranian places and egypt, china, africa and the middle east. it's maybe many places but these are the best places in the world
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50