This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
TerraForge
DLK Studios  [developer] Dec 4, 2014 @ 8:42am
Aesthetics important or not?
So, we saw a new game that was put up recently and the developers seem to be arguing that aesthetics have zero to no importance when developing a game. We whole-heartedly agree that gameplay is number one... without gameplay, how could you have a game? but to say that aesthetics are not important, beckons the question why are we playing this game via virtual platforms such as PC or console anyways?

Anyways we thought we'd start this discussion to see what you guys think. The question is really important to us since we commit a large portion of our time and resources to developing a game that we believe should be of the highest caliber in terms visuals, gameplay, and user interface.

Thanks a bunch for supporting us guys!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Akumala Jan 4, 2015 @ 11:27pm 
Asthetics are as important as a game itself, imo.
I could never play a game, which's atmosphere and style i wouldnt find appealing!
Samkiud Feb 11, 2015 @ 5:47pm 
Aesthetics are as important as a game itself, in my opinion. Not only because that is what the a video-game is about ("video" = visual = aesthetic), but is the aesthetic what makes a video game comfortable at sight to play, and attractive as well.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50