This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Congo
dr.weebs Jul 5 @ 11:25am
Will players have to eat and drink to survive?
I hope that we will, because I think that that is very important in a survival game.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
HazMac Jul 6 @ 7:10am 
I would guess so as they're trying to survive lol :P
Александр Jul 6 @ 1:44pm 
sure. but it rly looks like @how to survive@ game. have nothing againts it, make smth close and it would be great.
Neo_uk  [developer] Jul 7 @ 1:09am 
Hey Dr.Weebs, currently we haven't got any eat / drink mechanics in place. It may be something we implement at a later stage, but right now we want to get the core elements as solid as possible before we start adding more and more features that make it harder to balance. Thanks for your comments!
dr.weebs Jul 10 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by Neo_uk:
Hey Dr.Weebs, currently we haven't got any eat / drink mechanics in place. It may be something we implement at a later stage, but right now we want to get the core elements as solid as possible before we start adding more and more features that make it harder to balance. Thanks for your comments!

Thank you for replying! I will definitely look at this game when it comes out.
BlockTrollwell Jul 21 @ 2:21pm 
I am hoping for an option for if you want it to be very realistic like that, because usually the eat and drink systems are very difficult for me and I end up never playing the game again. Example: Unturned. But mainly the reason I dont like them is because they are so unrealistic, they usually run out of food and thirst way too fast. It just ticks me off how unrealistic it is.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50