This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The World II (Hunting BOSS)
Mr.Fishy Jul 6 @ 10:25am
I didn't like the gameplay video one bit.
The gameplay video showed me a few things.
Destructible environment
Powers for the player
Sword slicing
lastly a 13 times health bar

I feel like, and perhaps this is just the videos fault. The gameplay is super repetitive. Slash, slash, slash, slash, random power, slash, slash, slash, slash. You add in a few rolls and some movement and that was the basis of the gameplay shown. Something I personally wouldn't enjoy. I felt like that boss battle was over with the first health bar. I was thinking it was simple, easy and already into repetitive slashing at that point but perhaps it was an early boss. It just feels like it needs more variety than shown. The battle was long, drawn out and repetitive.
Perhaps there are classes or different styles of play not shown but this is the gameplay trailer, it should show that.

As of this time I wish you guys luck and I hope you expand your game. :)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Luke Stapley  [developer] Jul 6 @ 5:31pm 
Perhaps you might feel this way with one class, but we'll have 5 different classes of fighters, so it might be a bit better with each. Hopefully we'll have more to show. Thanks.
MrShadowstar Jul 8 @ 10:36pm 
Mr Fishy....leave this for the comments...this is not a discussion....well now it is....kind of...eh nvm
Mr.Fishy Jul 9 @ 7:04pm 
Originally posted by MrShadowstar:
Mr Fishy....leave this for the comments...this is not a discussion....well now it is....kind of...eh nvm
This made no sense. I wanted to have a discussion about this topic. I wanted more insight into the game. The video didn't really provide any clarity. I guess I am just waiting to see the next video they can release.
Luke Stapley  [developer] Jul 9 @ 9:48pm 
Did you see the other developer videos? We'll have a new gameplay video next week!
Mr.Fishy Jul 10 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by Luke Stapley:
Did you see the other developer videos? We'll have a new gameplay video next week!
I glanced at them but I only understand English so it was quickly lost on me.
Candypants McGee Jul 10 @ 6:43pm 
Even if you guys don't provide a video some comment from a developer would be welcome on my discussion addressing the classes that will be available to us. We all do love and appreciate the idea of monster diversity but it is only half of the puzzle of what makes a good game. We need to know whether or not we'll enjoy the gameplay from the heroes we control as much as the enemies we destroy and right now all we know is there are 5 mystery types of classes with six heroes each and one of them is an evasive swordsman.
Luke Stapley  [developer] Jul 10 @ 9:23pm 
Totally understand you Remy. I'll see what can be done!
AltaiR_Style Jul 12 @ 4:18am 
game good)
nice game, must have!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50