This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The World II (Hunting BOSS)
raistlin  [developer] Jul 2 @ 6:21pm
How about you want a monster?
Hi everyone. We are looking for the meanest and badest monsters you've always wanted to fight. We're early in development and love your input.
Showing 1-15 of 98 comments
< >
风雷 Jul 2 @ 7:46pm 
want:Ancient Chinese warrior
bad:Familiar faces
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 7:46pm 
I want to see a giant snake with wings and 12 legs (not sets)
and Black glowing eyes!!!!!
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 7:49pm 
Shark with snake head with four legs and ridged spikes on end of fins ...sharkk has arms
with large spear like tips where his arms should be...the tail has 2 flat spikes...
with curved black eyes... and jagged teeth
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 7:51pm 
zombie dragon???
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 7:54pm 
snake with flat curved spikes on back...can curl and connect the spikes and make a wheel thenn can roll and crush enemies...the eyes are just plain white.when the spikes curve the snake's body looks like the aperture labs symbol wirh a thick circular frame with a head
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 8:01pm 
Octopus with turtle shell...each end of tentacle has a lizard head with very long teeth
the tentacles do not have suckers...the base/head does not have a face....basically a turtle shell with creepy snake heads with very long teeth and white eyes...it moves by biting the ground and pushing using other heads..its special attacks are spinning and every head opening their mouths waiting for a player to walk in and get bitten
raistlin  [developer] Jul 2 @ 8:02pm 
good idea, thanks all
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 10:16pm 
Spider with razors at the end of each foot...it can leave decoys that chase the player but dont attack, while the real one runs away (decoys only happen with low health) just an idea to help you get to top ten
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 10:24pm 
or a mechanical dragon powered by an enemy guild's member??? (story mode boss)
with rocket launchers instead of talons and katanna blades as claws and lasers instead of fire breath...just an idea for story mode...
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 10:28pm 
or how bout a giant rock serpent that lugs a huge boulder on its tail and is slow but when it spins around and gathers momentum it can slinshot itself to the players location ( kind of like durambros from monster hunter ultimate) and when the player is near killing the monster or breaks the rock the snake can shoot lava out of the hole where the rock was, and the monster can move 50-60% faster than with the rock.
Luke Stapley  [developer] Jul 2 @ 10:29pm 
@ILIKEMESOMEBACON Are you reading my mind? GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 10:33pm 
:D
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 10:35pm 
well im guessing you already have better monsters than my ideas.....theyre from 4th grade i keep a notebook of me trying to teach myself how to draw....sometimes i make accidental successes...sometimes....
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 10:58pm 
if there are over 80 monsters im pretty sure most of the monsters i came up with are already thought of....if im wrong i am happy to help
MrShadowstar Jul 2 @ 11:11pm 
@Luke Stapley, you mentioned the word mind...now that it comes to MIND....how bout a darkness dragon that talks in game with a real voice and can "crack" your screen and hop into our world..or his face just goes into the hole in the screen...and he can control objects with his mind...like when he attacks, he pulses dark energy and any breakable surfaces in the radius instantly falls apart
or he can do the same move but with the broken pieces he can turn them into a huge ball of matter and launch it at the player/s and all the pices go evrywhere and the player can gain a debuff or something by chance or the dragon can be kind of like a zombie and can get any part dismembered by the player and the leg arm head or whatever can be a seperate entity..but can only float and do normal attacks..nothing special but to win the battle, the heart and the head must be destroyed...and the other dismembered parts can be sold for high prices ( if a market is avaliable in game) Thx Luke stapley for the idea :D
Showing 1-15 of 98 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50