This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Rampage Knights
Tenkou Jul 10, 2014 @ 3:43pm
What's included in the full game so far?
Hi, I've tried the demo and really liked the gameplay, may I ask, what's available in the full version? The demo has things lacking so I'm unsure if its cause they are uncompleted for now, or only available in the full version.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
boovie  [developer] Jul 11, 2014 @ 3:45am 
The game is still under development so there is no full version and many of the features are not implemented yet. We hope to have most of the game completed this fall (and start a beta test).
Is there anywhere where it says the features of the final game in more detail? Thaanks.
boovie  [developer] Jul 11, 2014 @ 10:24am 
You can find the most detailed description of the game on the indiegogo web https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rampage-knights
Last edited by boovie; Jul 11, 2014 @ 10:25am
Thanks, i've read it. Btw this game is shaping up really good and I wish you all the best with the fundraising. Looking forward to getting me mits on it. Gratz on the greenlight.
Tenkou Jul 11, 2014 @ 3:17pm 
Congratulations on greenlight, looking forward to buying it on steam to play 4 person coop with my friends! Any release date in mind?
boovie  [developer] Jul 12, 2014 @ 8:30am 
We hope to release the game this fall or at the beginning of the next year.
So far it looks like only 2 player coop will be supported.
Tenkou Jul 13, 2014 @ 1:35am 
If we buy the game now from your website do we get instant early access/beta access?
boovie  [developer] Jul 13, 2014 @ 3:38am 
The game can't be purchased yet from our website (the buy button was not supposed to be there). For now the early/beta access is a reward for backers on the indiegogo campaign. But because it doesn't look like the campaign will be successfull we will decide later how we will handle the beta test.
Not sure if it would of made any difference, but kickstarter might of been a better call. Best of luck though.
Tenkou Jul 21, 2014 @ 3:53am 
I'm interested in joining the early access/beta if there's any way possible. Do I wait for the game to be sold on steam greenlight or is there another way?
Nazgul Jul 21, 2014 @ 7:20am 
I don´t know
boovie  [developer] Jul 21, 2014 @ 11:35am 
I hope we will start beta or early access this fall (October probably) but it depends on how much of the content in the game will be finished. We will post an announcement when we start looking for beta testers.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50