This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Forsaken Uprising
Dave Jul 19 @ 3:08pm
Steam free key Forsaken Uprising
I want to know how do you give the keys for the people it's following the group and voted yes on greenlight, and when are you going to give us the keys?

not trying to be rude just know it = D
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
jackanthony.n Jul 19 @ 9:05pm 
^
jackanthony.n Jul 19 @ 9:09pm 
my first comment is on page 40, i voted, favorited, followed and gave suggestions.
i will give you money in exchange as well. I just want to build a castle and raid on mother ♥♥♥♥ers.
jackanthony.n Jul 19 @ 9:09pm 
AND GROW POTATOES AND ♥♥♥♥!!!
Turbo123 Jul 20 @ 3:19pm 
Where did they say they were giving out free keys? Are you talking about Alpha or the fully released game? They should be doing the open alpha fairly soon but I have no idea about people getting the game for free. They have stated a few times they plan to charge when it releases on STEAM fully and it will most likely be $19.99, though that is subject to change.
Officer Cats Jul 21 @ 7:05am 
add me :P

i voted

Last edited by Officer Cats; Jul 21 @ 7:05am
The Joker Jul 21 @ 9:18am 
I love this project beacause I love médievals games AND survival games , so I voted on Greenlight and I really want to try it , with bugs and wipes I really don't care , I just want to try this awesome project :)
Teodoris Jul 24 @ 5:26pm 
i voted too
Digital Homicide  [developer] Jul 24 @ 11:01pm 
Alpha clients loading up currently more news in the group later. Server will be being updated shortly as well. We'll have higher speed internet tomorrow which will help significantly. We're trying to shoot for next friday for official release but im not sure that will be viable - it may end up being the monday or tuesday after.

Keys will be sent in 100 key batches randomly in the group for the first week or two. After that we will step it up to 500 key batches until its done. Original voters that went through the website will get their keys first.

We're trying to shoot for having 20 official servers available. It should be possible to run a server of your own on those we are hosting with. I'll be working on a more robust admin console during the early access month or two as well as spiffing up the inventory system overlay.
Last edited by Digital Homicide; Jul 24 @ 11:02pm
Varg Jul 27 @ 2:53pm 
My KEY?
Whistling Jul 27 @ 11:50pm 
Originally posted by Varg:
My KEY?

Just wait...
The Joker Jul 28 @ 9:24am 
I think devs have to work a bit more for give opens keys , but I can't wait :D I love play during betas test and find bugs , that make me happy to help indies devs and studios :)
TWISTER Jul 31 @ 2:24pm 
^^
Aragorn =( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)= Jul 31 @ 5:33pm 
I already vote the 08 Jul dude
ronnie_malo Aug 4 @ 5:26pm 
voted
PokemonFan2000Man Aug 19 @ 3:43pm 
Imminent sent me here. I voted for you guys a while back.
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50