This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
InSomnia RPG
Tugodoomer Jun 30, 2014 @ 12:38pm
Support this game in KickStarter!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Tugodoomer Jun 30, 2014 @ 12:40pm 
I took the Weapon Master there. the InSomnia RPG must be founded.
MANTIS Jun 30, 2014 @ 3:16pm 
Looks cool!
feeling sexy Jun 30, 2014 @ 3:24pm 
asdg
Minhh Jun 30, 2014 @ 6:37pm 
okay...
WolfCub Jun 30, 2014 @ 8:16pm 
nice
ByteRyder Jul 2, 2014 @ 9:39pm 
I'm in!
Tugodoomer Jul 3, 2014 @ 6:44am 
35k! Half way to goal!
I was just going to donate but, no more FB info for this stuff. I'm not a Facebook fan. Link me to the project on on KickStarter and maybe I'll donate. Facebook is not a gaming website, it's a Social Networking page. I'm not into that.
Tugodoomer Jul 3, 2014 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by Cpt.Pie Rat:
I was just going to donate but, no more FB info for this stuff. I'm not a Facebook fan. Link me to the project on on KickStarter and maybe I'll donate. Facebook is not a gaming website, it's a Social Networking page. I'm not into that.
Hmm, i linked only in KS page there. Anyway https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1892480689/insomnia-an-rpg-set-in-a-brutal-dieselpunk-univers.
Nope, they keep making me sign into Facebook, sorry not going to. It's the link from Kickstarter, not the one you posted that's doing it.

Edit: I done this once before to support a game and the next time I opened my email, every other project that is funded through KS wanted me to support them as well. I spent 2 hours, deleting emails and removing my subscriptions that I never gave.

Every project from video watches to buttons that sew themselves on.
Last edited by Mr. HK, to you sir.; Jul 3, 2014 @ 12:50pm
ByteRyder Jul 3, 2014 @ 9:15pm 
Didn't have a problem finding them on KS myself - no ties to FB that I saw. I'm in!
Whenever I got to make a pledge, I scroll over the amount I wish to pledge and click on it. The first thing it wants me to do is, sign into FB.
Ew*Nero Jul 4, 2014 @ 8:59am 
Good game
Siddhartha Jul 4, 2014 @ 12:21pm 
good~!
ByteRyder Jul 4, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by Cpt.Pie Rat:
Whenever I got to make a pledge, I scroll over the amount I wish to pledge and click on it. The first thing it wants me to do is, sign into FB.
Actually... it wants you to log into KICKSTARTER. You must have a Kickstarter account to pledge. You can use FB to make a KS account, OR, if you just LOOK at the form you're seeing, you CAN make a KS account without FB. I did.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 15 30 50