This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Quantum Rush Champions
unGamer Jun 20, 2014 @ 7:33am
Tracks
How many total? What length is the longest one?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
how many game types, how many multiplayers?
zax  [developer] Jun 24, 2014 @ 1:07am 
Hey guys,

@NoME we are planning to have more than 12 tracks available throughout the game, drivable in both directions with a unique configuration of weaponry and effect areas/pads per direction. The tracks may also have a unique or different ruleset in certain challenges :]
Every track is layed out to have a lap-time of roughly 1 minute with 2-4 laps per race. Some may be shorter, others may be longer - but thats our general idea.

@Razoria we are currently working on 10 different types of challenges and 21 boss challenges. Every of those 31 setups will be available for free racing in arcade mode.
A big multiplayer mode is only available in Quantum Rush: Online. You can check it out on http://quantum-rush.net/ if you are located in or close to Europe.

Best Regards

unGamer Jun 24, 2014 @ 4:31am 
Well, if that is the best you can do on your budget and schedule... DLCs are a given, yes?
zax  [developer] Jun 24, 2014 @ 7:13am 
Yep, we are laying out the game systems so they can be extended with additional manufacturers/racers, campaigns, race tracks, even game modes via updates and/or DLC. :]
unGamer Jun 24, 2014 @ 11:31am 
Naturally. After all, you're praying for rain...
Doktor Mandrake Aug 16, 2014 @ 3:30pm 
Bummer, I was hoping they'd be MP in this to avoid any f2p system :-\ Although I am enjoying Quantum Rush Online alot atm anyway :)

Is there any sort of price point planned yet?
zax  [developer] Aug 19, 2014 @ 7:06am 
Doktor ManDay:
We are currently figuring out what the price point will be. I suspect it to be similar to diverse other racing games on Steam.
Also some announcements regaring the contents and release of Quantum Rush Champions may come in close future, so stay tuned!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50