This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Quantum Rush Champions
unGamer Jun 16, 2014 @ 5:05pm
Opponents
Versus up to how many at a time?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
zax  [developer] Jun 17, 2014 @ 12:14am 
Hi there!

As we are still in early development, we can not yet determine a certain amount of opponents. This mainly depends on how several ai opponents perform on different ranges of hardware setups.

Quantum Rush is designed towards a race participant count of up to 20 opponents and we would really like (and may try) to go for a number as high as this. But we can't comment on how it will work out yet.

Best Regards
Last edited by zax; Jun 17, 2014 @ 12:14am
unGamer Jun 17, 2014 @ 2:00pm 
So the game is just too complex to hike the # of Opponents north of 20? I was hoping for 50+...
Shade Jun 28, 2014 @ 9:21am 
Too many opponents may lead to simply overloading of tracks so 20 is high enough I guess
unGamer Jun 29, 2014 @ 3:03pm 
Originally posted by Shadow:
Too many opponents may lead to simply overloading of tracks so 20 is high enough I guess

Are you referring to literal room? Or the burden on the hardware/software?
Galio Jul 28, 2014 @ 5:43pm 
Literal room
unGamer Jul 30, 2014 @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by You-See-me-Smurfing-Your-hating:
Literal room
Hell, that issue is easily cured by designing the crafts and tracks accordingly...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50