This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Social Justice Warriors
boogyboogyboo Jun 11, 2014 @ 6:00pm
game wont launch from desura it just open steam ?
can someone help me the game wont launch it just opens steam running windows 7
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Nonadecimal  [developer] Jun 11, 2014 @ 10:44pm 
Are you having trouble navigating the main menu? The game is played with arrow keys and the Enter key. I hope this helps you.
boogyboogyboo Jun 12, 2014 @ 8:04am 
no it just doesnt launch at all it just opens my steam app thats it the game never pops up. I click on the game to launch it and my steam app pops up and thats all
boogyboogyboo Jun 12, 2014 @ 8:05am 
i have the game on desura and when i click on it its just opens my steam app thats it
Nonadecimal  [developer] Jun 12, 2014 @ 9:01am 
I am not sure how Desura's launcher works or why it would be launching your Steam application, as there is no relationship between the Social Justice Warriors game and the Steam application. Do you have the option to download the game files from Desura? Try that and run SocialJusticeWarriors.exe. If you're not able to do that, I'll send you a zip.
boogyboogyboo Jun 12, 2014 @ 9:26am 
i got the zip file from desura.com and it worked thank you now i can finish my review :)
Nonadecimal  [developer] Jun 12, 2014 @ 9:37am 
I'm glad it worked. Hope you enjoy the game.
SuckerFreeGames Jun 17, 2014 @ 10:25pm 
Same exact issue, I had completely reinstall Desura to get it working again.
Nonadecimal  [developer] Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:12pm 
I contacted Desura about this and they had informed me it was fixed. I will look into it further.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50