This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Otherworld
Velocity Jun 30 @ 12:30pm
Possibly Put This On Early Access?
I was just thinking, in it's state, it doesn't look fully complete, but very playable and fun, however.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
icarusmoth Jun 30 @ 7:22pm 
I'd throw 10 dollars at my screen to walk around in this atmosphere for sure.
Firzen_  [developer] Jul 25 @ 1:45am 
This is by no means official so please keep that in mind, but I think communication is always helpful.
We've been thinking about this a lot.

Our main concerns are twofold:
First is that there are so many early access games coming out that they swamp the market and a lot of them remain unfinished. So we want to avoid getting thrown in with those.

More importantly though we have a very specific vision for the game and we want to give you a game to play that feels like our vision of it when it is played. If we release it too early you might play it now and never come back to play it when it's in the state we want it to be.

Also sorry for replying so late, I need to fix my steam settings so I'll get notifications in the future.
Velocity Jul 25 @ 1:47am 
Thank you for the reply. Well it's up to you, but I think the opinion of Early Access is generally good, they're often in the top sellers even :P
Firzen_  [developer] Jul 25 @ 1:49am 
I'll bring it up in our next meeting, who knows :)
{ħ§} Milk Golem Sep 14 @ 6:11pm 
Done well puting stuff on Early Access is a good idea, but only done right. Most people jsut put their sh@t games on steam Early Access that is alredy full of realy sh#t games.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50