This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
POLICE 10-13
Philip J Fry Dec 7, 2016 @ 4:15am
DLC(s) Announced
nice!!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
BPIC Arcticwolf Dec 7, 2016 @ 5:50am 
where
Philip J Fry Dec 7, 2016 @ 5:54am 
roadmap on their website says they plan to release 2x dlc after release, fire engine and ambulance

planning dlc this far in advanace totally puts me off this game
BPIC Arcticwolf Dec 7, 2016 @ 6:44am 
They havent planned on how the EMS and fire DLCS work yet. There sololy working on the police aspect of the game.
Philip J Fry Dec 7, 2016 @ 6:47am 
ah but you see, they are already planning to have dlc and its approx a minimum of 1-5 years to the release, anything they should be planning at this stage should be part of the main game, the fact that they are even contemplating dlc after release absolutely stinks and you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be a fee attached. it makes absolutely no difference if they dont know how it will work etc etc because they are still planning it.....im surprised they dont offer pre orders too
Rick Sanchez Dec 7, 2016 @ 12:29pm 
This has been discussed before. Why are you finding out now?
Philip J Fry Dec 7, 2016 @ 12:31pm 
because this is the type of game i will check once every 6 months to see the progress, that check happened to be today

while i agree that the information has likely been available for a considerable amount longer.........it doesnt make it taste any better, if anything its worse
MATRIX  [developer] Dec 8, 2016 @ 10:26pm 
@Philip J Fry, you're the first person that has complained about a DLC?? strange if you ask me. We are concentrating on the main game being Police and then we'll use the same mechanics to add ems and fire. If you don't want to play as either EMS or FIRE then you won't need the dlc. Simple really. Not sure why you have such hostility toward these two added elements.
Rick Sanchez Dec 9, 2016 @ 3:37pm 
Originally posted by Philip J Fry:
because this is the type of game i will check once every 6 months to see the progress, that check happened to be today

while i agree that the information has likely been available for a considerable amount longer.........it doesnt make it taste any better, if anything its worse
But if you check every 6 months, you should still know about the EMS and Fire DLC...it was discussed in like, the first dev diary.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50