This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Ultima Online
Pandemic Aug 15, 2014 @ 1:12pm
When will it on steam?
i just can't wait to cast flame strike
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Mandrake Sep 7, 2014 @ 12:27am 
It will be on Steam by going to www.uo.com and installing the client. Then in the Steam client, click the + ADD A GAME... in the lower-left corner. Simple as that!
Pandemic Sep 7, 2014 @ 1:53pm 
Originally posted by Mandrake:
It will be on Steam by going to www.uo.com and installing the client. Then in the Steam client, click the + ADD A GAME... in the lower-left corner. Simple as that!

its not funny son...
Mandrake Sep 21, 2014 @ 3:46pm 
Originally posted by Pandemic:

its not funny son...

It is about the best you're going to get from the likes of EA Mythic's remains under a new name.

An "official release" of UO on Steam would be in name only anyways, as EA is still collecting the money without anything to offer Steam for being a publisher of a title that has already been milked into the ground. The playerbase has been bailing since BS Games tried to escape old promises when they were known as EA Mythic, and that was the final straw for many folks.

It is also still $13/mo.
Pandemic Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:13pm 

It is also still $13/mo.

i will play anyway, just want to see and play on steam its kind of an achivement for me i have played dozens of shards, pvp servers now i am administrating my own shard but only turkish people plays, i am in turkey too thats why i think but playing on steam is very important for me

Mandrake Sep 21, 2014 @ 7:45pm 
i will play anyway, just want to see and play on steam its kind of an achivement for me i have played dozens of shards, pvp servers now i am administrating my own shard but only turkish people plays, i am in turkey too thats why i think but playing on steam is very important for me

"Playing on Steam" is just using Steam as a launcher, nothing more, just like what BS Games was trying for by submitting this to Greenlight.
Pandemic Sep 21, 2014 @ 11:33pm 

"Playing on Steam" is just using Steam as a launcher, nothing more, just like what BS Games was trying for by submitting this to Greenlight.

i know already but i want it bad
Mandrake Sep 22, 2014 @ 1:35am 
i know already but i want it bad

I already told you how to, and you'd still have to do most of the steps even if the game was given a "Steam release". Good luck with the EA Mythic account management junkyard until BS Games makes their own account management section so that it isn't obvious that EA is taking the money.
IamSoftKitty Dec 19, 2014 @ 12:58pm 
!!!UO:R!!! COME VISIT: WWW.UOEPIDEMIC.COM TO PLAY UO NOW FOR FREE!!
LOGIN: UOEPIDEMIC.COM
PORT: 2593

SEE U THERE!
Pandemic Dec 19, 2014 @ 12:59pm 
Originally posted by RedBeard918:
LOGIN: UOEPIDEMIC.COM

SEE U THERE!

i will be in there but when will it on steam????
IamSoftKitty Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:00pm 
Not sure yet, but u can play with us right meow for free. Go to the site and download all u need to start playing today!
Mandrake Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:02pm 

It now probably has a better chance of being officially published upon Steam slightly before when you understand that it isn't going to become officially published upon Steam.
IamSoftKitty Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:04pm 
^^ True - Just come play with us! BEST FREE shard to date!

Razor - LOGIN: UOEPIDEMIC.COM

SEE U THERE!
Pandemic Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:13pm 

It now probably has a better chance of being officially published upon Steam slightly before when you understand that it isn't going to become officially published upon Steam.

wow we got smartass here
Mandrake Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:14pm 

wow we got smartass here

And you're still trying to play thick, it appears.

It was about four months since you posted this thread, and in four more it will have been about a year since this was trying to bypass EA's soured relationship with VALVe through a farce of "independent developer".
Last edited by Mandrake; Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:55pm
IamSoftKitty Dec 19, 2014 @ 1:16pm 
Come play! No more wasting time! Ill help anyone who starts today with a FREE newbie package to help them on their way!
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50