Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

MIND: Path to Thalamus
IntheDark 3. Apr. um 16:41 Uhr
Gnu/Linux (and SteamOS) support?
Hi there!

Is Linux support planned or already included?
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 25
< >
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [Entwickler] 4. Apr. um 6:34 Uhr 
Unfortunately, the engine we are currently using does not offer support for Linux.
IntheDark 4. Apr. um 9:12 Uhr 
It's a shame...
DrMcCoy 4. Apr. um 14:05 Uhr 
Aren't you using the Unreal Engine? https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/41-update-preview :)
DrMcCoy 4. Apr. um 14:28 Uhr 
Ah, I see you're using Unreal Engine 3. Any chance of updating to 4 for Linux support?

Somewhat related, Valve's OpenGL debugger vogl apparently just gained support for Unreal Engine 4 callstreams: http://richg42.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/vogl-support-for-unreal-engine-4.html , which might be helpful to you then. :P
L4D15 4. Apr. um 17:03 Uhr 
If there was some kind of import function in Unreal Engine 4 for projects made in Unreal Engine 3 that would be awesome. Otherwise, that would mean to remake the whole game in the new engine.
generic 4. Apr. um 23:09 Uhr 
No Linux is a deal breaker for me... I find I use Windows less and less. On the Steam Store I rarely look at games that don't have SteamOS/Linux support.
EPIC VOID 5. Apr. um 5:58 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Krateos:
Unfortunately, the engine we are currently using does not offer support for Linux.

Remarkable how fast interest in a game can vanish completely.
*Going away*
[SS] Linux Carioca 5. Apr. um 7:34 Uhr 
Unreal engine 4.1 will have support for Linux and SteamOS
use the 4.1 have support for linux

SteamOS is coming

read this article the founder of Epic Games:
http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/1/5568378/epic-games-ceo-tim-sweeney-unreal-engine-vr-oculus-rift
L4D15 5. Apr. um 14:23 Uhr 
This is made in Unreal Engine 3, not Unreal Engine 4. I haven't used UE4, but I doubt it has an "Import UE3 project..." option, which means it's a bit difficult to port the game to UE4 as far as I know, because it would mean to make the game again. If I'm missing something here, please, point it out and tell to Carlos so he can think about it.
leillo1975 7. Apr. um 2:58 Uhr 
+1 for SteamOS/Linux version. If you develop the game for my platform I will vote YES, if you don't I vote NO
mosaic_school 7. Apr. um 3:03 Uhr 
Thumb once Linux is confirmed =)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von mosaic_school; 7. Apr. um 3:03 Uhr
Kazzy 9. Apr. um 11:42 Uhr 
It's a pretty video and relaxing music, but sadly, that's all I'll ever see of your game as I use Linux exclusively. Sorry. :(
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [Entwickler] 10. Apr. um 3:52 Uhr 
We will do our best to port it to Linux but if our engine doesn't support it, then there's nothing to do. Sorry guys :(
DrMcCoy 10. Apr. um 4:25 Uhr 
Sure. Jusr saying, if there is an easy way to convert your Unreal Engine 3 project to Unreal Engine 4 (not that I know much about either), that would probably be the best route, I guess.
HappyDave 13. Apr. um 2:02 Uhr 
+1 port to Linux ;)
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 25
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50