Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fællesskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

MIND: Path to Thalamus
IntheDark 3. apr kl. 4:41pm
Gnu/Linux (and SteamOS) support?
Hi there!

Is Linux support planned or already included?
Viser 1-15 af 25 kommentarer
< >
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [udvikler] 4. apr kl. 6:34am 
Unfortunately, the engine we are currently using does not offer support for Linux.
IntheDark 4. apr kl. 9:12am 
It's a shame...
DrMcCoy 4. apr kl. 2:05pm 
Aren't you using the Unreal Engine? https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/41-update-preview :)
DrMcCoy 4. apr kl. 2:28pm 
Ah, I see you're using Unreal Engine 3. Any chance of updating to 4 for Linux support?

Somewhat related, Valve's OpenGL debugger vogl apparently just gained support for Unreal Engine 4 callstreams: http://richg42.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/vogl-support-for-unreal-engine-4.html , which might be helpful to you then. :P
L4D15 4. apr kl. 5:03pm 
If there was some kind of import function in Unreal Engine 4 for projects made in Unreal Engine 3 that would be awesome. Otherwise, that would mean to remake the whole game in the new engine.
generic 4. apr kl. 11:09pm 
No Linux is a deal breaker for me... I find I use Windows less and less. On the Steam Store I rarely look at games that don't have SteamOS/Linux support.
EPIC VOID 5. apr kl. 5:58am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Krateos:
Unfortunately, the engine we are currently using does not offer support for Linux.

Remarkable how fast interest in a game can vanish completely.
*Going away*
=NoCry= Linux 5. apr kl. 7:34am 
Unreal engine 4.1 will have support for Linux and SteamOS
use the 4.1 have support for linux

SteamOS is coming

read this article the founder of Epic Games:
http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/1/5568378/epic-games-ceo-tim-sweeney-unreal-engine-vr-oculus-rift
L4D15 5. apr kl. 2:23pm 
This is made in Unreal Engine 3, not Unreal Engine 4. I haven't used UE4, but I doubt it has an "Import UE3 project..." option, which means it's a bit difficult to port the game to UE4 as far as I know, because it would mean to make the game again. If I'm missing something here, please, point it out and tell to Carlos so he can think about it.
leillo1975 7. apr kl. 2:58am 
+1 for SteamOS/Linux version. If you develop the game for my platform I will vote YES, if you don't I vote NO
mosaic_school 7. apr kl. 3:03am 
Thumb once Linux is confirmed =)
Sidst redigeret af mosaic_school; 7. apr kl. 3:03am
Kazzy 9. apr kl. 11:42am 
It's a pretty video and relaxing music, but sadly, that's all I'll ever see of your game as I use Linux exclusively. Sorry. :(
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [udvikler] 10. apr kl. 3:52am 
We will do our best to port it to Linux but if our engine doesn't support it, then there's nothing to do. Sorry guys :(
DrMcCoy 10. apr kl. 4:25am 
Sure. Jusr saying, if there is an easy way to convert your Unreal Engine 3 project to Unreal Engine 4 (not that I know much about either), that would probably be the best route, I guess.
HappyDave 13. apr kl. 2:02am 
+1 port to Linux ;)
Viser 1-15 af 25 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50