This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

MIND: Path to Thalamus
Barbabiego Apr 2, 2014 @ 3:56pm
Reactions to the trailer
What was your reaction after seeing the awesome trailer?
I was like

-Oh wow the enviroment is WOW that is OH, NIGHT/DAY CYCLE and PAST and seasons and... is that a giant wat the f- oh boi *unzip pants*

Gave me a goosebump, the music is amazing, i couldnt resist the urge to click the music source link. Feels eerie but relaxing, very nice ambient touch to the incredible surroundings.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [developer] Apr 2, 2014 @ 4:21pm 
@Ashran, I strongly recommend you this spotify list I have created with the music I want to be in the game. Chris REALLY is a genious! http://open.spotify.com/user/krateos_29/playlist/4i7lCFhzZK0HmjbkWIgN44
Plowablebat Apr 2, 2014 @ 6:37pm 
This game looks just wow. It looks so calming and peaceful. To be honest, I don't even know what this game is about. I am just gonna get it when it comes out to see the scenery, I love strange dream worlds like this and when I go to heaven I hope to live in one. This game looks like a feast for the eyes, this world is so calming and peaceful. Get this game out as soon as possible please lol.
Burningacidx Apr 2, 2014 @ 11:28pm 
@plowablebat82, "heaven".... lol. Also "Get this game out as soon as possible"... really?? As a proper pc gamer I'd much rather have the guy work on his game for another 2 years to truly create a piece of art instead of trying to push it "out as soon as possible". Even though the game already looks amazing, there is always room for improvements. I will be keeping my eye on this title. Good job dev!
Last edited by Burningacidx; Apr 2, 2014 @ 11:30pm
Trailer looks very very interesting ;)
EvadingFate Apr 3, 2014 @ 7:58am 
Please allow for the head bob animation to be toggled.
Dr. Strangelove Apr 3, 2014 @ 10:10am 
The trailer was very vague about the gameplay but, at first glance, it seems really inmersive and peacefull.
I may buy it if it ever comes out!
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [developer] Apr 3, 2014 @ 11:03am 
Hi guys! Thank you so much for your support!

Originally posted by EvadingFate:
Please allow for the head bob animation to be toggled.

The head bob effect will be adjustable within the options menu so you can play Mind the way you want ;)

Originally posted by Burningacidx:
@plowablebat82, "heaven".... lol. Also "Get this game out as soon as possible"... really?? As a proper pc gamer I'd much rather have the guy work on his game for another 2 years to truly create a piece of art instead of trying to push it "out as soon as possible". Even though the game already looks amazing, there is always room for improvements. I will be keeping my eye on this title. Good job dev!

Don't worry about ASAP stuff. I will release the game when it is done. That's it. No rush or whatever. But I want it to be greenlit asap, yep. That's true!
Plowablebat Apr 3, 2014 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by Burningacidx:

Yo dude, calm your self man. I am refering to an alpha, beta, or demo type deal not the full game. When I say heaven is there a problem with that. Seriously, I picture you as sound all mad or something. Calm yourself down.
Last edited by Plowablebat; Apr 3, 2014 @ 12:52pm
^1Le^7dare Apr 4, 2014 @ 6:54am 
Wow..
mark6IKX Apr 4, 2014 @ 10:17am 
My heart sunk. That was my initial reaction, then my jaw just dropped. Looks phenomenal. I'll be waiting for the day when I can put my money down on this game!
Phenyfox Apr 4, 2014 @ 11:35am 
I love the trailer! The game looks beautiful.
Barbabiego Apr 4, 2014 @ 6:26pm 
I see plenty of jaws in the floor, hahahaha
mesa176750 Apr 4, 2014 @ 8:04pm 
I loved the trailer. It looks like a very clean and professional game. I am very intruiged by the game, and I'd be interested in trying it out! haha
so far nice to watch but more interesting is the complete game setting ...i mean i really looking forward to something with atmosphere, new story and something else as just another CoD part or BF-Desert Combat Mod-remake when it comes to gametasks ;)
elhefesuprem0 Apr 6, 2014 @ 6:01pm 
This ... project ... is ... SUBLIME
Both tailer and description are captivating, cohesive and cogent
It proves once again that ART - and make no mistake vidogaming is high art - is really all about expanding the human experience
As a professional medical educator, biophysical researcher and long time student of the mind, it is my sincere hope that you will be relentless in bringing this project into reality
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Per page: 15 30 50