This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

MIND: Path to Thalamus
Ashran Q Apr 2 @ 3:56pm
Reactions to the trailer
What was your reaction after seeing the awesome trailer?
I was like

-Oh wow the enviroment is WOW that is OH, NIGHT/DAY CYCLE and PAST and seasons and... is that a giant wat the f- oh boi *unzip pants*

Gave me a goosebump, the music is amazing, i couldnt resist the urge to click the music source link. Feels eerie but relaxing, very nice ambient touch to the incredible surroundings.
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [developer] Apr 2 @ 4:21pm 
@Ashran, I strongly recommend you this spotify list I have created with the music I want to be in the game. Chris REALLY is a genious! http://open.spotify.com/user/krateos_29/playlist/4i7lCFhzZK0HmjbkWIgN44
plowablebat82 Apr 2 @ 6:37pm 
This game looks just wow. It looks so calming and peaceful. To be honest, I don't even know what this game is about. I am just gonna get it when it comes out to see the scenery, I love strange dream worlds like this and when I go to heaven I hope to live in one. This game looks like a feast for the eyes, this world is so calming and peaceful. Get this game out as soon as possible please lol.
Burningacidx Apr 2 @ 11:28pm 
@plowablebat82, "heaven".... lol. Also "Get this game out as soon as possible"... really?? As a proper pc gamer I'd much rather have the guy work on his game for another 2 years to truly create a piece of art instead of trying to push it "out as soon as possible". Even though the game already looks amazing, there is always room for improvements. I will be keeping my eye on this title. Good job dev!
Last edited by Burningacidx; Apr 2 @ 11:30pm
kpNNN ;>>> Apr 3 @ 1:00am 
Trailer looks very very interesting ;)
EvadingFate Apr 3 @ 7:58am 
Please allow for the head bob animation to be toggled.
Dr. Strangelove Apr 3 @ 10:10am 
The trailer was very vague about the gameplay but, at first glance, it seems really inmersive and peacefull.
I may buy it if it ever comes out!
Carlos Coronado (MIND: PTT dev)  [developer] Apr 3 @ 11:03am 
Hi guys! Thank you so much for your support!

Originally posted by EvadingFate:
Please allow for the head bob animation to be toggled.

The head bob effect will be adjustable within the options menu so you can play Mind the way you want ;)

Originally posted by Burningacidx:
@plowablebat82, "heaven".... lol. Also "Get this game out as soon as possible"... really?? As a proper pc gamer I'd much rather have the guy work on his game for another 2 years to truly create a piece of art instead of trying to push it "out as soon as possible". Even though the game already looks amazing, there is always room for improvements. I will be keeping my eye on this title. Good job dev!

Don't worry about ASAP stuff. I will release the game when it is done. That's it. No rush or whatever. But I want it to be greenlit asap, yep. That's true!
plowablebat82 Apr 3 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by Burningacidx:

Yo dude, calm your self man. I am refering to an alpha, beta, or demo type deal not the full game. When I say heaven is there a problem with that. Seriously, I picture you as sound all mad or something. Calm yourself down.
Last edited by plowablebat82; Apr 3 @ 12:52pm
^1Le^7dare Apr 4 @ 6:54am 
Wow..
mark6IKX Apr 4 @ 10:17am 
My heart sunk. That was my initial reaction, then my jaw just dropped. Looks phenomenal. I'll be waiting for the day when I can put my money down on this game!
Phenyfox Apr 4 @ 11:35am 
I love the trailer! The game looks beautiful.
Ashran Q Apr 4 @ 6:26pm 
I see plenty of jaws in the floor, hahahaha
mesa176750 Apr 4 @ 8:04pm 
I loved the trailer. It looks like a very clean and professional game. I am very intruiged by the game, and I'd be interested in trying it out! haha
^4[GNC]^7SirMcFrosty Apr 5 @ 9:39am 
so far nice to watch but more interesting is the complete game setting ...i mean i really looking forward to something with atmosphere, new story and something else as just another CoD part or BF-Desert Combat Mod-remake when it comes to gametasks ;)
elhefesuprem0 Apr 6 @ 6:01pm 
This ... project ... is ... SUBLIME
Both tailer and description are captivating, cohesive and cogent
It proves once again that ART - and make no mistake vidogaming is high art - is really all about expanding the human experience
As a professional medical educator, biophysical researcher and long time student of the mind, it is my sincere hope that you will be relentless in bringing this project into reality
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50